Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > wylout
Conversation Between wylout and Rome-By-Ko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Rome-By-Ko
  2. Rome-By-Ko
    01-30-2011 11:32 PM
    Rome-By-Ko
    Nope still did not get it,just put in 50000 that's it..
  3. wylout
    01-30-2011 09:28 PM
    wylout
    wht about now did u get it? if not bare with me for a sec i don't understand why i can't pay 50k to u
  4. wylout
    01-30-2011 08:57 PM
    wylout
    but other than tht the fight was close for a minute then bradley started leading. when devon looked like he was startin to get back at it the fight was over thts all i can remeber til i watch the tape, but props to bradley minus the butts, he came ready n looked like he wanted it more, but he really needs to stop the headbutts. he is a cool dude, i got a chance 2 talk n take a pic with him. i told em im going with the homie but i do respect yo hustle in the ring, n he said thats whts man that yall came all the way from stl to support.
  5. wylout
    01-30-2011 08:56 PM
    wylout
    u know what im a man of my word n u will be paid bruh. i saw the fight live n maybe it will look different on tv but two things pissed me off in this. for one devon my dude, my homeboy, but i won't make excuses for him. he beat his self in this fight. i don't know why he kept going to the ropes, why he kept his right hand down. i mean he was catching bradley for a minute but he din't use everything he had n worked on. the game plan was to keep the jab out n movin 2 his right n catch bradley coming in which he did in some moments but he just didn't stick with it. the second thing tht pissed me off was the ref, im sayin the ref cause we all know tht bradley has a history of headbutts, but the ref didn't do his job. he wasn't even given warnings.
  6. Rome-By-Ko
    01-30-2011 02:33 PM
    Rome-By-Ko
    But real talk ya thoughts on the fight??
  7. Rome-By-Ko
    01-30-2011 02:33 PM
    Rome-By-Ko
    Wylout was soooo sure..As I stated at the bottom have my 50k ready..I'm ready for that 50k now..
  8. wylout
    12-12-2010 08:47 PM
    wylout
    okay.........
  9. Rome-By-Ko
    12-12-2010 04:46 PM
    Rome-By-Ko
    Kool we will see,like I said please just have my 50k ready..
  10. wylout
    12-12-2010 04:09 PM
    wylout
    im talking about his skills over bradley's. i wasn't saying respect the man but just his skills. as for as being intimidated, let me explain dev's personality. he aint the smack talking kind. he just got that floyd way of looking at his opponent. the laughing and smiling is something that all his brothers and sister's do when they are driving somebody and getting under people skin. thats why bradley was getting so hyped. he aint intimidated trust me

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.