Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > PRBOXINGCOTTO
Conversation Between PRBOXINGCOTTO and littlemac
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. littlemac
    05-08-2011 02:00 AM
    littlemac
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:Wv2 will be doing the knocking around any betters message me wv2 will break arce down

KEEP UP THE HATING..........
  2. littlemac
    05-08-2011 01:57 AM
    littlemac
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:War wv2 and pavlik my boy wv2 gonna break arce ugly asss teeth

LOL..............OH MAN........What can I say. OWNED THE **** AGAIN!!!!
  3. littlemac
    05-02-2011 06:59 PM
    littlemac
    Caraballo:Loss Was No Fluke, No weight struggles or Juanma's personal issues played a role in the outcome., It was a bad night for us.
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:cintron is a good fighter he got robbed against pwill and got cheated by plaster hands juanma will beat salido in the rematch the fight was stopped for no reason but juanma better come ready to kill salido in that ring and not look like he will just get a win i know all the stuff outside the ring got him not focused but he needs to learn to block that out and ortiz im very happy for him kid needed a break and he got it very proud of him i knew he could beat the berrta bum i dont think rios would want any of ortiz anymore.

Your even getting owned by your own people who your nutthugging lol...........
  4. littlemac
    05-02-2011 06:43 PM
    littlemac
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:Salido has no shot in beating juanma he couldnt even beat a chinny gamboa what makes you think he can handle the power of the best 126 pounder in the world

BAHHAHAHAH......You have endless material......Keep hating cause its amusing....
  5. littlemac
    05-02-2011 06:35 PM
    littlemac
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:mexicans hate juanma due to he kos there fighters and does it so good well keep hating cuz salido getting ktfo
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:salido is in good shape but juanma hits too hard and will control the fight gamboa gets frustrated and couldnt keeep salido off of him juanma by ko in 7
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:man there crying that arum fighters destroy mexicans lol oh well warrr juanma[/QUOTE]
    PRBOXINGCOTTO:many mexicans have tried and none have done it and they all got ktfo or quit on there stool stop hating on juanma dominating all ure fighters

LOL........Thanks for the Laughs........
  6. littlemac
    04-25-2011 03:12 PM
    littlemac
    LOL.....You removed my posts LOL...I didn't mean to rape you that bad. No hard feelings. Peace....
  7. PRBOXINGCOTTO
    04-20-2011 10:33 PM
    PRBOXINGCOTTO
    hey groupie how my cum taste im going to call you superhead i know you like to see all my comments but dam you want my autograph kid you want me to sign it on your mom titties lol get a life you loser stop sucking pr diiick and get a green card you lame

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.