Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Russian Crushin
Conversation Between Russian Crushin and Boxing Bob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Boxing Bob
    10-09-2012 03:09 PM
    Boxing Bob
    I have "looked it up" and found nothing. Please post a link or article. Could it be there is nothing to find? With this issue and you claiming Chavez Jr will be the next Hagler (you posted, "remember you heard it here first"), then not being man enough to admit you were dead wrong, you have ZERO creditibility in boxing knowledge
  2. Russian Crushin
    10-09-2012 02:00 PM
    Russian Crushin
    In the AA negotiations, AA wanted testing for both since AA has to do it wit his promoter and Ward said it wasnt needed. Look it up
  3. Boxing Bob
    10-09-2012 01:58 PM
    Boxing Bob
    In the Chavez to 168 thread, you said both have avoided testing. Could you please provide a link or an article where Ward has ever avoided testing? I'd hate to think you posted that when its just your opinion
  4. Boxing Bob
    10-03-2012 10:49 AM
    Boxing Bob
    you should, Jr doesn't have the pure boxing talent (let alone the dedication) to ever approach what Hagler accomplished. You should feel ashamed to ever have compared these two
  5. Russian Crushin
    09-22-2012 11:34 PM
    Russian Crushin
    Nope Hagler went 49-2-2 before even winning a title and then went on his legendary streak....Sooo no i dont
  6. Boxing Bob
    09-22-2012 11:26 PM
    Boxing Bob
    Dude, I'm not gonna flame you outright, but on 6/17/12, you posted that Chavez Jr was the next Hagler! Feelling stupid right now?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.