Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Russian Crushin
Conversation Between Russian Crushin and UglyPug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. UglyPug
    10-20-2012 12:31 AM
    UglyPug
    Sweet! Should be good times. Couldn't be a better card to head to live in Brooklyn. Have fun, and enjoy the card bruv (sure you will).
  2. Russian Crushin
    10-19-2012 11:50 PM
    Russian Crushin
    Sure i definitely will, i mostly use my iphone but ill try to get my sisters camera as well since i dont have the best seats

I always try and am successful in sneaking ringside so i will try that this time too
  3. UglyPug
    10-19-2012 10:37 PM
    UglyPug
    Sup Crushin'? You going to the fights tomorrow night at Barclay's? If you do, get some pics bro! I want to see what it looks like there! Atmosphere should be cracking. . .
  4. Russian Crushin
    03-20-2012 12:01 AM
    Russian Crushin
    We always cool, it was just a little argument, i never take anything to heart
  5. UglyPug
    03-19-2012 11:32 PM
    UglyPug
    Yo Rush Crush aka Ivan Dochenko aka LEADER OF TSZYU CREW! Ay bruv I don't know what happened earlier in that thread, or how we started exchanging heat with one another. . . I have never said that "I know more", nor have I ever tried to imply that. I'm just a student who is barely halfway finished. . I don't even remmeber half the shyt I learned from past semesters, and crim law was my first semester. . . I got nothing but respect for you and you opinon, and 99% of the time I'm on the exact same page as ya. . . lets go back to being cool. . YOU ARE MY LEADER! My GENERAL of TEAM TSZYU CREW!
  6. UglyPug
    12-14-2011 10:06 AM
    UglyPug
    lol hye man in that video where the kazakh dudes pieced that guy up, did you see that SHOE SHINE TO THE DOME-PIECE! lol. . . wasn't really powerful punches, but like a shoe shine in boxing, it just "gets the judges attention"!
  7. UglyPug
    10-26-2011 11:01 AM
    UglyPug
    haha that's cool! i was starting to think that you were annoyed or something. I think Lebedev will win a UD too, unless Toney REALLY comes in with incredible stamina and the best shape he's been in since his days at middle/super-middleweight. . . Lebedev will simply outwork him. . . Don't see either really "hurting" the other.
  8. Russian Crushin
    10-26-2011 10:06 AM
    Russian Crushin
    My bad. Its usually cuz im on my phone 95% of the time and its really annoying to access this or private messages. Then when i actually get on my comp, i forget that you hit me up.

But im not sure of the outcome because i dont know how Toney will look but at this point i pick Lebedev by UD but i think Toney def has a chance of winning
  9. UglyPug
    10-26-2011 09:27 AM
    UglyPug
    CRUSHIN! wtf broseph? lol why u respond to everyone else but me? come on man - you just leaving ya boy hanging! i just asked for simple input on toney/lebedev fight!
  10. UglyPug
    10-26-2011 08:30 AM
    UglyPug
    hey man can i get your take on lebedev/toney?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.