Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > edgarg
Conversation Between edgarg and UglyPug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. UglyPug
    11-26-2011 11:06 AM
    UglyPug
    did u see where i responded to you on margarito's thread? I DEBUNKED U EDGARG! heh heh heh, allow me to RETORT!!!
  2. UglyPug
    11-22-2011 06:03 PM
    UglyPug
    Margarito hs been granted license to fight!!! Fight is on!
  3. UglyPug
    08-17-2011 12:52 AM
    UglyPug
    sure edgarg: (1) you simply click on the "edit" link/tab underneath your post. It will be the first one on your left (2) then, you click on "delete". (3) After that, it will ask you to verify whether or not you are sure you want to delete. lemme know if that does it for ya!

hope all is well - i have had a very stressful past few weeks. i think im going to have to retake a class next semester because of ONE damn journal entry I forgot to turn in. . . It's my own fault - I have to start paying attention to detail. . . it's a setback, but nothing major. like all the great champions, we get knocked down, but we get back up!
  4. edgarg
    08-16-2011 03:11 PM
    edgarg
    Hello Ugly,

Do you know how one erases or deletes a sent in post? I'd be obliged if you could eXplain in very simple language.

Tanks

Edgar
  5. edgarg
    07-31-2011 08:05 PM
    edgarg
    Hi Ugp,Thanks for the nice invite a real pleasure. BUT I'm compr illit except emails. I'd never find the sites/streams. Yes, great boxing place, but well..No Spanish.2ce to Duran Arena and swore never again. HARD Seating is far balcony.On LEVEL floor for about 50-60 ft. the seats are 8-10 people round a table. So you need to be at the closest VIP tables.The HUGE NOISE needs ear mufflers, no plugs.First fight 6, last 11-11.30.The stadium is about 15 miles outside town, w/no transport. Need a car,if you can find parking in the dark, I got a taxi each time, taxi guys here only drive where they want to. RELIABLE??? The 1st time I gave the guy 50% he never bothered come back to get me. I got home around 4.a.m. was lucky to stop a private car.Didn't even know were I was. The 2nd time, he turned up OK but then I had to bargain with him wanted double fare. Now see boxing Sat night TV.
    So even in Boxing Paradise..is a serpent.

Let me know what's cooking, and thanks for thinking of me.
  6. UglyPug
    07-31-2011 12:12 PM
    UglyPug
    lol EDDy-G! where u been man? Did you make it out to the MAGEE fight by chance? Panama has been hosting some good fights recently - Golovkin/Ouma; Caballero/Barros. . . Nice boxing culture?
  7. UglyPug
    07-29-2011 05:46 AM
    UglyPug
    Ed - are u on facebook? I would like to invite you to our secret boxing group "Sparta" - we are a small group, and we only have the utmost respectful and hardcore fans. no *****s/*******s - or mindless stalking idiots like king kong. one of the best perks is WE HAVE STREAMS FOR EVERY SINGLE FIGHT - PPV, SHOWTIME, HBO. You will have free access to EVERY fight. A good group of lads to talk boxing with when u seriously want to debate.

note: our streams NEVER get shut down because we only open them to our members - and it's perfect quality because the creator of the group buys all the PPV cards and streams them personally for us.
  8. UglyPug
    07-29-2011 05:40 AM
    UglyPug
    YOU ARE FROM THE MOTHERLAND! My roots are irish too - poor irish farmers who migrated first to new york at the turn of the century (1900), and then to the rolling hills of North Carolina - the green hills/mountains reminded the irish settlers of back home.

That's cool - I wish I had stuck with playing.

Yes latina females are my favorite - gorgeous. . . Yeah I remember in Costa Rica they would try to hustle the "gringo's". not all, but a lot of the retailers and hustlers. I found a cool local guy who helped me out some; without him id have been lost.
  9. edgarg
    07-27-2011 10:32 PM
    edgarg
    I play(ed) a little cornet myself. Have an Olds, and a 100 yr old short model silver cornet. I like King Oliver, especially the 2-horn breaks and background arpeggios. Just listen to how they play Snake Rag or Mabel's Dream, perfection.1923 PRE ELECTRIC recording. If I'd been around then, I'd have been right in the middle of it, running a Jazz band.

I'm born and grew up in Dublin, then went to Canada for many years, then Israel for many more, back to Canada, and on here to Panama. It's basically a 3rd world country with one city, Panama City where I live, trying to be a 1st world city. Everything is in Spanish, and I don't know any and am too old to learn.They'll take the fillings out of your teeth if you yawn. have 2 prices for everything, maybe 3. A Panama and a "Gringo" price. Already had experiences you wouldn't believe, not allowed space here to tell you.
    The women are really beautiful, If you're young and can learn Spanish and get to know the ropes a guy will do well.
  10. UglyPug
    07-26-2011 09:54 AM
    UglyPug
    that's awesome! i love some jazz music - i used to play the trumpet. . . that is REAL music - what real music should sound like. . . where you originally from ed? you live in panama now? that is awesome! what's it like there? ive been to costa rica but im not familiar with a lot of central american countries and cultures.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.