Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > prinzemanspopa
Conversation Between prinzemanspopa and kaps
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 27 of 27
  1. kaps
    07-21-2010 02:55 PM
    kaps
    No, I don't like trolls who love and watch MMA but try and bash it to try and gain rep with an online boxing community. My last post at Sherdog...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/new...erview-451450/
  2. prinzemanspopa
    07-21-2010 02:52 PM
    prinzemanspopa
    No,you just don't like a difference of opinion.It what's unites all you MMGAY fans.

And you claim you don't post over at ****dog anymore? Lol
  3. kaps
    07-21-2010 01:48 PM
    kaps
    Actually, I hadn't seen it, that's why it was still up, the first time I opened that thread was to delete your post, once again, using my position as a moderator to keep the trolls out of the MMA forum. Cheers....
  4. prinzemanspopa
    07-21-2010 01:42 PM
    prinzemanspopa
    You had already seen that post,you prick!

You deleted it just to take the piss.Once again,abusing your position as a moderator.
  5. kaps
    07-21-2010 01:39 PM
    kaps
    Thanks for pointing the post out, whenever you decide to stop trolling, I might consider letting you post again....
  6. prinzemanspopa
    07-21-2010 11:49 AM
    prinzemanspopa
    Classless little prick.
  7. kaps
    05-11-2010 12:52 PM
    kaps
    Again, you cannot give someone negative rep if you're in the red. It wont let you, it just shows up gray and does nothing. It's trolling because of the first word genius. Your greatest fighters of all time. Not The Greatest fighters of all times. Look how many people have Royce and Rickson on their lists. You purposely set out to try and talk **** about an opinion of mine to get a rise out of me...

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.