Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > prinzemanspopa
Conversation Between prinzemanspopa and NChristo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. prinzemanspopa
    03-02-2011 02:58 PM
    prinzemanspopa
    That's what I've always found amusing about Poet's little troll list in his signature.He'll happily label others as trolls,yet he doesn't seem to see the irony in him doing so.

You're not the first user that he's attacked for having a difference in opinion,either.
  2. NChristo
    03-02-2011 01:42 PM
    NChristo
    I was going to fire back at him some more but didn't see the point, I've given up on the section now and would just rather not post there and yeah I've been saying that to a few other members, he won't ban Poet when all he does is throw insults around yet he gets rid of you and Sonny for no reasonable explanation other then he doesn't like you and Sonny doesn't like LL, tis pathetic.
  3. prinzemanspopa
    03-02-2011 01:22 PM
    prinzemanspopa
    Yes,I had a quick glance in the section to see the sh^t that Poet was throwing in your(and a few other's) direction.I was under the impression that Gabby wanted to "clean up the section".If this was the case,why would he allow Poet to continue flaming other users in the section?
  4. NChristo
    03-01-2011 05:00 PM
    NChristo
    Turned out you was right about the mod thing, thought it was a good idea at the time but JAB and the ***** Poet have turned the section to ****.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.