Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > prinzemanspopa
Conversation Between prinzemanspopa and wazaa.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. prinzemanspopa
    11-08-2011 07:02 PM
    prinzemanspopa
    I never cared for Calzaghe either,even though he is a fellow Welshman.Disliked his style of fighting and and that neither he or Warren ever seemed to show any ambition to be something more than just a title holder.Never really disliked him like so many others,though.
  2. wazaa.
    11-08-2011 06:38 PM
    wazaa.
    Aight. Each has his own boxer he just does not like. I can't stand Calzaghe myself.

We should talk more about why you never liked Frazier after this time has passed. But it is very respectful of you to have taken the sig out.
  3. prinzemanspopa
    11-08-2011 06:35 PM
    prinzemanspopa
    I've been bashing him for almost two and a half years on this site and it's partly one of the reason's I got banned from the history section.The sig was designed to purely mock him,and I don't think it was appropriate to have it up at this time.
  4. wazaa.
    11-08-2011 06:27 PM
    wazaa.
    So you aren't a Frazier fan? I never could tell if you were a Frazier fan or exactly the opposite with that "Frazier pays tribute to the running man" signature.
  5. prinzemanspopa
    11-08-2011 06:23 PM
    prinzemanspopa
    To be honest mate,I wouldn't feel particularly sad if one of the favourites that I really did like passed away.I took the signature pics of him down after learning he had cancer,for whatever thats worth.
  6. wazaa.
    11-08-2011 05:53 PM
    wazaa.
    You must feel sad now that Frazier has passed away.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.