Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > toyi
Conversation Between toyi and Dan...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Dan...
    01-19-2010 10:15 PM
    Dan...
    I know we are done with our argument but could you just show me the posts that show I was a big fan of Hatton? I don't like the guy too much and was cheering Pac all the way when he KHTFO.

I was pretty neutral on the Cotto fight, I really liked both guys. I rooted for Cotto purely because he was the underdog.

Do me a favour. Have a read of some of the posts I made in this thread, then tell me I am bitter about Cotto losing to Pacquiao:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=338608&page=2
  2. toyi
    01-19-2010 12:05 AM
    toyi
    That's fine then take the red Ks tomorrow like a man just for being a *****.

That's it... I'm done with you
  3. Dan...
    01-18-2010 11:59 PM
    Dan...
    You did not criticise me. You posted a retarded comment belittling a great fighter who put everything he had into a fight. IMO that is pathetic and that is why I red k'd you.
  4. toyi
    01-18-2010 11:56 PM
    toyi
    Actually, you're the one I should call a ***** 'cause you can't take a crticism like a man. Anyways, I'm done talking to a ***** like you.

Next time man up and defend yourself by posting your own opinion and not red k'ing somebody that you disagree with.
  5. Dan...
    01-18-2010 11:41 PM
    Dan...
    Nothing to do with "sore losers". I've been a Pacquiao fan for years.

Yeah Cotto got the **** beaten out of him but so what? He got beaten by the best fighter on the planet and he did his best to go out on his feet. I think people that refer to these guys as "*******" are just plain fools.
  6. toyi
    01-18-2010 11:38 PM
    toyi
    Why get mad, it's the truth moron.

Anyways, I'm sick of you guys too, you're sore losers. It's not like I'm lying or something. Cotto got kicked in the ass and admit it. Truth hurts...
  7. Dan...
    01-18-2010 11:33 PM
    Dan...
    You are welcome.

So sick of all you NSB retards that feel the need the need to hate on every fighter other than your own. It is just pathetic.
  8. toyi
    01-18-2010 11:15 PM
    toyi
    thank you for the red k, now we'll turn you red moron.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.