Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > El 7 Mares V.2
Conversation Between El 7 Mares V.2 and futureofboxing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. futureofboxing
    08-16-2010 06:45 PM
    futureofboxing
    Cool thanks for the response man I bet you are really pulling for him over Bradley now lol. Man that really is a great story I think he is going to be one of the greats of the next generation, against Kotelnik he was trying to do to much and was very tense which is why he became so exhausted. That night was a great learning experience and I think he will still beat Bradley on January 29th but Bradley does pose a lot of problems for him.
    Thanks for getting back to me.
  2. El 7 Mares V.2
    08-16-2010 07:50 AM
    El 7 Mares V.2
    Hey man, yes he was definitely humble and down to earth, he was all smiles and was happy that I wanted to take a picture with him. Unfortunately it was kind of brief since we had all just gotten off that boat to the hotel, plus he was with all of his family and I was kind of nervous to be honest and didn't really wanted to bother him too much, although I'm sure he wouldn't of mind talking for a bit.

Very cool guy, thanx for the message.

Cheers.
  3. futureofboxing
    08-16-2010 05:50 AM
    futureofboxing
    That is awesome how you met Devon Alexander he seems like a real humble man. Did you talk to him for a while or was it real brief?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.