Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Lokotron
Conversation Between Lokotron and Takamura!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Lokotron
    01-07-2010 06:57 AM
    Lokotron
    Yeah lol i've seen alot but not in order because every time I see it in order I got tired of it IDK why because it was so good.Maybe now that i'm older I could keep watching it.
  2. Takamura!!!
    01-06-2010 05:59 PM
    Takamura!!!
    haha, yeah he's still going through puberty and trying to understand the world so it's tough enough already for him. Good luck in your future boxing career man, I'm actually getting into boxing this summer because i'm going back home to the Philippines so i figured i might as well try it out. How many episodes of Ippo have you seen?
  3. Lokotron
    01-06-2010 05:41 PM
    Lokotron
    Yeah I got to him hes really mad and stuff but, that guy is weird I heard he posted Gay pics of Mike Tyson then his Location is gay.Yeah i'm really getting into boxing people tell I should box because i'm a good learner I have good athletic ability.I kind of oded on the 13 year old kid i'm not gonna bother him anymore.I'm gonna download Hajime No Ippo so I could see the whole anime once and for all.
  4. Takamura!!!
    01-06-2010 04:38 PM
    Takamura!!!
    Lmao, i read most of the thread you really got into that guys head.... Were you serious about getting in to boxing though? Yeah i watch Hajime no Ippo, it's pretty awesome.
  5. Lokotron
    01-06-2010 01:59 PM
    Lokotron
    Lol I was messing with some kid who posted a video then I put Just kidding then he got tight and said **** out of here.So now i'm telling him how hes sucks compared to me like im a natural born athlete not to sound ****y but i'm kinda gifted for some reason I could do good in any sport im just athletic.BTW you watch Hajime No Ippo.
  6. Takamura!!!
    01-06-2010 01:51 PM
    Takamura!!!
    Ahaha that's funny dude. I heard you're gonna try to turn pro when you turn 16 in the training forums btw, good luck man
  7. Lokotron
    01-06-2010 01:49 PM
    Lokotron
    Nope thats a ****y Dominican Boxer who I put in my avi and sig to piss someone off.
  8. Takamura!!!
    01-05-2010 10:13 PM
    Takamura!!!
    That's you in your Avi and Sig?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.