Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Adamantium
Conversation Between Adamantium and Talon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Talon
    12-25-2009 06:04 PM
    Talon
    wow whoever wrote that is some kind of genius lol
  2. Adamantium
    12-25-2009 10:51 AM
    Adamantium
    The best post Ive read today:

The absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know
  3. Talon
    12-25-2009 05:48 AM
    Talon
    i think pac has used something and knows how to pass a drug test obviously.

i think it is mental.. pac has already expressed that he is mad about the accusations. this will mess with him even more. and in the end, this can potentially take away some of his shine if he wins if he doesnt take it
  4. Adamantium
    12-24-2009 01:00 PM
    Adamantium
    Hows it going? What do you think of all this pac not taking the blood test stuff?
  5. Adamantium
    11-19-2009 10:27 AM
    Adamantium
    Who do you think would be a good trainer for Cotto? Freddie Roach? Manny Steward has shown interest in training him, but if never been impressed with the defensive skills of any Manny fighter.
  6. Adamantium
    11-19-2009 10:26 AM
    Adamantium
    Its strange that so many boxers these days are so limited. With the amount of fight footage of slick fighters available you would think these modern fighters would at least pick up some of their tricks. I'm always amazed watching the little tricks, that Toney and Duran use, like slipping punchers etc.
  7. Talon
    11-19-2009 10:19 AM
    Talon
    you could see him trying to do a shoulder roll but he clearly doesnt know what he's doing. i also would think he would get hit with a lot of bodyshots the way he keeps his elbows out
  8. Adamantium
    11-19-2009 08:21 AM
    Adamantium
    I think Marg used plaster in his fight with Cotto, I also think that boiling down another 2 lbs against Pac didn't help him that's for sure.
    In the future maybe he should try the Clottey high guard defence. Win or lose he wont have to take such a head beating.
  9. Talon
    11-19-2009 08:10 AM
    Talon
    it'd be fun to go out and pick up ladies with cotto
  10. Talon
    11-19-2009 08:09 AM
    Talon
    yea cotto seems like a cool guy.. seems like he's an overachiever. yeah he's talented.. so talented he got by with that low intensity training. but maybe he was thrown to the wolves against pac and margarito.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.