Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Adamantium
Conversation Between Adamantium and SplitSecond
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 127
  1. Adamantium
    12-31-2009 10:13 AM
    Adamantium
    What do think of this whole Pac - Mayweather fiasco?

Happy new year as well
  2. Adamantium
    12-31-2009 10:10 AM
    Adamantium
    Interview with Jacob Hall:
    I first worked with Fred Levin, the attorney for Roy Jones, and indicated that we were going to declare the fight a 'no contest,' we were going to fine Roy Jones and we were going to suspend him. That didn't get a very good reaction. However, we soon discovered that we didn't have a law that allowed us to do any of those things. So then, I talked to Greg Serb, who at the time was the President of the Association of Boxing Commissioners. I asked Greg what could we do, because I didn't have a law that said I can take any of those actions.
    http://www.braggingrightscorner.com/sarajhall2.html
    Copy of the letter sent by the IBF to jones about his positive result:
    http://www.braggingrightscorner.com/saraevidence1a.html
  3. Adamantium
    12-31-2009 10:06 AM
    Adamantium
    Indiana has no law on drug testing as probably the majority of the states in the U.S. do not. The drug testing company sent us the results. Most states that don't have drug testing laws, the test results go back to the sanctioning bodies. I think most people are surprised at that. What do the sanctioning bodies do when they get positive test results? Suspend? Fine? They didn't in this case. And there's no way you're going to know about it.

I couldnt find the original link its dead now, but this is a direct copy of it:
    http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum...ad.php?t=61021
  4. SplitSecond
    12-30-2009 11:25 AM
    SplitSecond
    right, but why would action be taken if it was legal back when he tested positive?
  5. Adamantium
    12-30-2009 10:09 AM
    Adamantium
    I havent got the time today, but Ill get you some info on that Jones incident, you can also ask IMDAZED he knows about it as well.

Jones was never stripped because the state which he fought in never had set rules in place for what do to boxers who failed tests. Jones was never cleard of anything
  6. SplitSecond
    12-15-2009 01:27 PM
    SplitSecond
    lol that's great....or actually maybe not, never liked the karate kid.
    all of them were exactly the same, get your ass kicked then come back with a second wind, reminds me of some van damme movie
  7. Adamantium
    12-15-2009 09:47 AM
    Adamantium
    It was a great film very uplifting.

I read on the net that Will Smith and his kid will be in the new Karate Kid franchise. With Jackie Chan playing the Mr Myagi role.
  8. SplitSecond
    12-15-2009 09:44 AM
    SplitSecond
    yea, great film, his kid is a good actor too, next will smith
  9. Adamantium
    12-15-2009 09:42 AM
    Adamantium
    It will. Its a shame really the first film had a lot of potential. Have you seen the Pursuit of Happyness? One of my fav Will Smith films.
  10. SplitSecond
    12-15-2009 09:34 AM
    SplitSecond
    i should avoid han**** 2, have a feeling it'll suck

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.