Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > DLT
Conversation Between DLT and chiguy91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. chiguy91
    01-26-2012 10:03 PM
    chiguy91
    i'm not sure, you could look through both of our account's history. that said, don't worry about it man, i have plenty of points. and about the brotherhood show, no luck man, sorry. everything is honestly down. only things being uploaded are new episodes of shows. i was planning to download arrested development (it's an older 00's show) and no luck. i don't think any older shows will be re-uped until all this piracy madness settles down..
  2. DLT
    01-26-2012 10:42 AM
    DLT
    i saw you tell Dutch that he gave you 15pts. Let me know if I ever do or did that to you. I wonder about it sometimes because I use to always put the decimal points like 20,000.00 but sometimes I just put 20,000 and I wonder does it give it to you the same way. Sometimes I also think I have the comma in & the comma out but I dont think that should matter. Let me know if they arent coming through right though all the time
  3. chiguy91
    01-02-2012 06:15 PM
    chiguy91
    check the thread again!

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.