Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > DLT
Conversation Between DLT and MARKBNLV
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. DLT
    05-02-2010 06:06 PM
    DLT
    Honestly, I didnt use it. There was a thread in the video trading block earlier that morning saying that he had an HD stream. I pm him but he didnt hit me back so thats why I still asked you. Later he hit me back. I found out that I think it was a pay site but he said since I hit him early, he will give me the access for free. Sure enough everything he said was true. It was HD, it never went out at all, and it was just perfect. I also think I heard that its cheap even if you do have to pay for it, like 30cent for the fight but that could be wrong. Ill pm you the name of the site if you want
  2. MARKBNLV
    05-02-2010 05:42 PM
    MARKBNLV
    how did my stream work for you,it was the only one i got to work
  3. MARKBNLV
    03-10-2010 05:09 AM
    MARKBNLV
    they dont realize in are world you snitch you die runs is a homie on here but i looked up atown pen where he is from its all rich people 96 percent white,i am white myself but my neighbor hood i am the minority by far.
  4. DLT
    03-10-2010 04:32 AM
    DLT
    yeah, I hate listening to people like that. If they were in my face I would want to kill there ass. Square ass motha****as
  5. MARKBNLV
    03-10-2010 04:18 AM
    MARKBNLV
    we ****ing owned that thread,at least now we have a list of *****made snitches.
  6. MARKBNLV
    03-10-2010 03:25 AM
    MARKBNLV
    These dudes never lived the life i cant stand a ****ing snitch
  7. DLT
    02-06-2010 07:31 PM
    DLT
    Honestly, I dont even know what youre talkin about. I dont really pay attention to that **** unless someone points something out to me. Are you talking about points, money, or my post? I honestly dont know
  8. MARKBNLV
    02-06-2010 07:27 PM
    MARKBNLV
    just wondering bro you joined in 04 but dont have 20,000 plus k why is that.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.