Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > tocayito1
Conversation Between tocayito1 and Talon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. tocayito1
    11-27-2009 12:16 AM
    tocayito1
    i believe so too he fights only the best..rarely takes a tune up and he wins...no body is dominent against the best in boxing besides manny pacquiao
  2. Talon
    11-26-2009 11:46 PM
    Talon
    cotto is one of the most naturally talented fighters around
  3. tocayito1
    11-26-2009 11:38 PM
    tocayito1
    i think he has improved alot since the youtube days...i heard bas rutten saying that kimbo got an ego after his first 1 or 2 wins and stopped training hard...his win over mercer wasnt good because he grappled with a 47 yr old boxer and tank sucks but for some one as green as kimbo it was good...i dont like the idea of making him a main eventer when hes clearly not ready...its cool if you get emotional im like that with cotto and bj penn
  4. Talon
    11-26-2009 08:55 PM
    Talon
    man dont you think he has a lot more potential than most of the guys just starting?? i think his permormances against tank and ray mercer were good, but he didnt do well on the ground against james thompson.. but that guy is huuuge. it was cool to see kimbo get outmuscled but come on, he needs support not hate. ive never heard anyone say he's perfect.. but youre entitled not to like him all that much as a fighter and thats ok. cant believe how emotional i get sometimes
  5. tocayito1
    11-26-2009 04:05 AM
    tocayito1
    i dont hate kimbo at all he seems like a cool guy and he was put into a position where he can make a bunch of money and live a great life....i would have made the same decision..i just dont think hes any good
  6. Talon
    11-26-2009 03:48 AM
    Talon
    why do you hate kimbo so much? he's just a guy trying to make some money and is trying hard to be good at what he does
  7. tocayito1
    11-26-2009 02:56 AM
    tocayito1
    lol there is no way in hell either can kick my ass have you read my sig it says that im the greatest man that ever lived.....dont get your panties in a bunch because i said that kimbo sucks....he really does

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.