Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > CrackYourJaw
Conversation Between CrackYourJaw and -Kev-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. CrackYourJaw
    05-25-2012 02:20 AM
    CrackYourJaw
    LOL, yeah I thought it would post on your page, haven't really been on here in a while.

Yeah, I'm going back to school in September after break and should get my degree next May.

Sounds like you got a good plan, man. Plus CJ is a major you can do a lot with. Main thing is to do what you are passionate about. Is this gonna be your first semester?
  2. -Kev-
    05-25-2012 02:09 AM
    -Kev-
    Started looking in to how I can work for ASPCA as an animal cop, saw on the ASPCA page, what they're looking for and what they prefer, a bachelors in CJ is very useful, a degree in Animal Science too, or Criminology. So I checked my school to see what they got, and they only had Criminal Justice from those 3. So I picked that one.

What i'm thinking of doing is, after getting my bachelors in CJ, I want to get an associates in Animal Science. It will take some time to do all of this. But I thought of it real long, and it's something I would love to do no doubt.
  3. -Kev-
    05-25-2012 02:09 AM
    -Kev-
    Man you're lucky I visited your page again to say something, if not, I wouldn't have seen your answer. Don't worry I do that too by mistake.

That's cool, i'm glad you've been doing something productive with your life while you were inactive from posting on here. Did you major in it already? Are you gonna go all the way and get the bachelors?

The thing is, I love science right? That's what I first wanted to do, wanted to get engineering science degree, followed by going to aerospace engineering school and majoring in that. And you know, I wanted to get in NASA.

My second interest has always been basically Animals lol. It was always Science Channel "Oh they're not giving sh-t here", switch to Animal Planet. If there's nothing on both, I just turn off the TV. So I was being realistic with myself and said, you know what, i'm not gonna do this, it's gonna take forever.
  4. -Kev-
    05-25-2012 12:02 AM
    -Kev-
    I've never heard of that. What are your goals once you finish that major, what kind of job do you wanna look for? And what are you going to do to get experience in that field?

With all the setbacks I've had, I figured I have no time for Engineering Science anymore. My initial goal was good for when I set it at 19. but now i'm 23 and I changed my major to Criminal Justice. My plan is to get a B.A. in that, and joining the ASPCA as an HLE agent. I'm torn between doing that or joining the military right after my bachelors. But it's one of those two, i'm leaning more toward working for the ASPCA. Whatever I end up doing, I just want it to involve working with protecting animals.
  5. CrackYourJaw
    05-24-2012 10:39 PM
    CrackYourJaw
    Industrial Design.

How about you? Engineering or something if I remember correctly?
  6. -Kev-
    05-24-2012 10:27 PM
    -Kev-
    Okay, that's cool. I'm going back to college in August, i'm all set.

What are you majoring in?
  7. CrackYourJaw
    05-24-2012 09:04 PM
    CrackYourJaw
    Haha nah.

Just busy with school/work.

Plus I haven't been paying too much attention to boxing lately.
  8. -Kev-
    05-24-2012 08:33 PM
    -Kev-
    I thought you died or got locked up.
  9. -Kev-
    06-05-2011 01:45 AM
    -Kev-
    What is the beat at 1:20...I can not remember it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKSeyYFGRo
  10. -Kev-
    03-23-2011 07:17 PM
    -Kev-
    Lol he makes Wazza look like a hardcore gangster.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.