Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Iceta
Conversation Between Iceta and Ch@mpBox@PR
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Iceta
    12-22-2009 12:21 AM
    Iceta
    Fighting against the clock? Coming from a Cotto stan. Lol.
  2. Ch@mpBox@PR
    12-20-2009 06:20 PM
    Ch@mpBox@PR
    Pavlik vs Williams will be, Williams fighting against the clock.

If Williams stays on his feet, I think he wins a close Descision. but I dont think he will hold up to Pavliks Power, inside fighting and body punching.

About Mosley is sad that Mosley openly ducked him, because Mosley Simply KHTFO ala Margarito.

Williams still beat guys like sturm, Spinks and so so, because they cant hurt him, and he can outwork them
  3. Iceta
    12-20-2009 05:53 PM
    Iceta
    I think Williams is overrated by his most hardcore fans and underrated by his haters. I think he would beat Pavlik, but I think Mosley would handle him due to styles. But like you said, it doesn't change the fact that Mosley ducked him. Pavlik is just too easy to figure out. I could be wrong though.
  4. Iceta
    11-15-2009 02:19 AM
    Iceta
    I'm not gonna be a dick and rub it in. Cotto brought the best out in Pacquiao. He didn't go in there to get caught with a KO punch while coming in reckless or quit like Oscar did.
  5. Iceta
    11-14-2009 11:36 PM
    Iceta
    Santos just went bust. Cotto is next. PR: 0-2.
  6. Iceta
    11-13-2009 11:12 PM
    Iceta
    I don't go out of my way to root for Cotto to get beat. I picked him to beat Clottey and I was right. But I think in this match up Pacquiao is gonna hit him with punches that he doesn't see coming. And don't be fooled by the weigh in. Hatton and Taylor always look that way, but boxing isn't a body building contest.
  7. Ch@mpBox@PR
    11-13-2009 11:08 PM
    Ch@mpBox@PR
    How aout you when you run out of options on fihters to eat Cotto. After Cotto wrecks Manny, you will only have Tyrones ass.

Cotto will KHTFO and he will make it look easy in the process.
  8. Iceta
    11-13-2009 11:06 PM
    Iceta
    Just 24 more hours. You will still be on here after Cotto loses won't you Ch@mp? If Floyd ever lost a fight, those guys would all hang themselves. I forget what it was like around here after Cotto lost to Margo. I just know that Rojelio was on the forums with full force.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.