Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > skullduggery
Conversation Between skullduggery and St@rscreem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. St@rscreem
    07-13-2010 10:52 PM
    St@rscreem
    I'm good man, out here in the mountains. Man this **** is way different from Miami, but at least I'm with my girls. What up though? Hit me up on AIM:: BoloBG
  2. skullduggery
    07-01-2010 05:07 PM
    skullduggery
    im still here **** i thought u disappeared lol wuts goood!!!
  3. St@rscreem
    06-23-2010 08:52 PM
    St@rscreem
    Yo. You still around or what?
  4. skullduggery
    06-28-2009 12:04 AM
    skullduggery
    he took a real fight against a really powerful puncher..... and he floored the guy 3 times... im not mad at all man.... u win some, you lose some..... as long as he can bounce back, hell be fine... i think he fought the wrong fight personally, but wutever.... hes still the best prospect in boxing.... he came into this fight with a whole other attitude though... cursing and ****... it wasnt like him... he was acting more like vargas....
  5. St@rscreem
    06-28-2009 12:00 AM
    St@rscreem
    It was a good fight, he is a good fighter. I never said dude couldn't fight, all I ever said about dude was "why has he been on all these big cards and being broadcast on hbo w/o fighting another real prospect?" Buddy shouldve came up on ESPN like Pwill, your first HBO appearance should be as an opponent to a star fighter, not as as headliner or co-main to a big card, beating up people I've never (or barely) heard of. Who knows what hes going to do, but I'm happy he took a real fight. I'm not hating at all.
  6. skullduggery
    06-27-2009 11:43 PM
    skullduggery
    no im not gonna go...... in not a darchinyan fan...... and victor ortiz is the **** man.... he lost, big deal....... hell be back, and better than ever.... u will see
  7. St@rscreem
    06-27-2009 11:37 PM
    St@rscreem
    Vic Darchinyan maybe. You coming to that fight? Im getting my tickets on friday.
  8. skullduggery
    06-27-2009 11:33 PM
    skullduggery
    man whatever...... im not tryna hear that ****..... he got cheap shotted at the beggining of the sixth..... and he knocked the man down 3 times... it was a great fight.... hate all you want..... but vic is still the man.....
  9. St@rscreem
    06-27-2009 11:31 PM
    St@rscreem
    hey, not to gloat, but your man got BROKETHE **** OFF. lol.

Payback for you coming into my office making fun of my ability to call fights. You got one in jail (kirkland) and one that looks like he don't even want to fight again. Now, you can say what you want about my man Vargas, but he'd go out on his back, not out like a sucka.

holla@yaboy
  10. skullduggery
    06-23-2009 02:52 PM
    skullduggery
    yeah i was tellin my people that we should order it..... i may end up just watching it the next day though

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.