Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Doctor_Tenma
Conversation Between Doctor_Tenma and -Kev-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 127
  1. -Kev-
    04-22-2014 10:46 PM
    -Kev-
    LOL okay, I was wondering where that thread went.

I honestly thought I made some badass boxing-related comment though.
  2. Doctor_Tenma
    04-22-2014 10:31 PM
    Doctor_Tenma
    When you said "Since it's the internet I would....", it was funny as ****
  3. -Kev-
    04-22-2014 10:19 PM
    -Kev-
    Lol the thread in which you gave me green k seemed to have been deleted. Do you remember what post it was? I hate the dreaded "N/A" for a green k, it leaves me hanging. Seems like I got a couple of other green k's for that post. I wanted to see what was so good about it
  4. Doctor_Tenma
    01-07-2014 06:22 AM
    Doctor_Tenma
    Angel Densetsu is a good one, at times corny but it's far more hit than miss, I enjoyed that one

Another one is, this is actually what made me a fan of anime, it's Devilman Ova, not sure if you'll enjoy that but it was after that masterpiece when I became an avid follower.
  5. -Kev-
    01-07-2014 01:00 AM
    -Kev-
    Sure, ova is what every cute Eastern European has at the end of their name in college

But yeah, i'm interested. Let me have them.
  6. Doctor_Tenma
    01-06-2014 09:26 PM
    Doctor_Tenma
    I did not like Akira at all but as far as animation goes, it was way ahead of it's time. I'd recommend......

1. Cowboy bebop Knockin' on Heaven's Door
    2. Grave of the Fireflies (Great film!)
    3. Ghost in the Shell 1995

Honestly there aren't that many great ones, I've practically seen them all and not many great ones out there. Would you be interested in Ova's? Those usually consist of 3-4 episodes 45 mins each.
  7. -Kev-
    01-06-2014 09:11 PM
    -Kev-
    I'm not into watching anime series anymore. But would like your suggestions on anime films however. I am starting with a 1980s film Akira. Supposedly it is one of the greatest anime films of all time. I have also seen Howl's Moving Castle back when I didn't know much about anime, I just saw it cause it was on TV. It was great.
  8. Doctor_Tenma
    01-01-2014 11:56 PM
    Doctor_Tenma
    You probably should reinstall Windows if that's what you have, if it worked once before that's the best advice I can give. Unless you want to get 480P.

http://kickass.to/horriblesubs-shing...-t8044289.html

I stood home as usual, I crashed before I could feast
  9. -Kev-
    01-01-2014 08:54 PM
    -Kev-
    I got it to work now, but by minimizing the window to a point where it is hard on my eyes. It is not lagging or being choppy now. If I maximize the window it goes crazy.
  10. -Kev-
    01-01-2014 08:51 PM
    -Kev-
    Apparently my PC is so f-cked that 720p is too much for it. I realized this when I tried to watch Arrow in 720p and the sh-t started showing choppy, pixely, and lagging picture, to the point where it is unwatchable and I had to download lower resolution versions. Now I downloaded the series to referred me to, it's 720p as well, and it is very choppy and laggy. What should I do other than throw my PC out of the window?

It didn't used to do this, this is something new that started at the tail end of 2013.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.