Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Go Back   Boxing Forum > Doctor_Tenma
Conversation Between Doctor_Tenma and -Kev-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 164
  1. -Kev-
    10-23-2015 01:46 AM
    This is great for boxing, f*ck what people are saying. This is great, cause HBO and promoters know they can't put out mismatches like that and get away with it. Boxing fans collectively showed they are smarter than that. The few that purchased it you could say are the bad boxing fans, or stupid to think they were going ot see a good fight. Or who knows, maybe they bought it to actually see the mismatch and get a kick out of it.
  2. Doctor_Tenma
    10-22-2015 11:49 PM
    Oh and while I'm really against using the word bum, I was real close to unloading it, not because I consider him such but because I felt it'd balance things out, I'm talking Lemieux. That guy is horrible.
  3. Doctor_Tenma
    10-22-2015 11:47 PM
    It put a smile on my face, I'm being genuinely honest when I say I had this real disgusting feeling in my stomach after the fight, nor do I like Golovkin's hype, it seem to have happened out of nowhere. It flopping is the best news I got out of it and I'm actually a fan of his too.

I still think he can reach stardom though, even at 33.
  4. -Kev-
    10-22-2015 08:24 PM

I love the "Look at fans hoping it flops". As if all fans should support mismatches, and if you don't, it's cause you don't like boxing.
  5. Doctor_Tenma
    10-19-2015 02:13 AM
    Without a doubt those stats have to be questioned, I considered Golovkin's reach advantage going in.
  6. -Kev-
    10-19-2015 12:31 AM
    They actually have the same reach surprisingly, I don't know how. Golovkin's arms look so long, and Lemiuex's looks so short. Lemieux's legs also looked so short and skinnier than the rest of his body.
  7. Doctor_Tenma
    10-19-2015 12:02 AM
    Lemieux having short arms, being shorter, not moving his head or having a jab of his own, that's jab city
  8. -Kev-
    10-18-2015 10:17 PM
    Lmaooo, you are right. I remember that.
  9. Doctor_Tenma
    10-18-2015 04:27 PM
    Who didn't see that Golovkin's jab was gonna be too much? And that one poster went at me
  10. -Kev-
    09-19-2015 08:45 PM
    Lol yeah, but actually TWD is not against killing off favorites. You gotta give props where props is due. They develop a character, make you think they are there for the long haul, or a good new addition to the club, then kill them off. Shane, Tyrese, Dale come to mind, those were some good characters, fan faves. Also Hershel. And that girl, Maggie's sisters, I didn't see that coming.

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2015 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.