Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > dj Ramos
Conversation Between dj Ramos and Ogecca MaMa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Ogecca MaMa
    04-09-2011 11:08 PM
    Ogecca MaMa
    I don't have no channels dude. I'm temporarly here. visited my parents, and going back in few weeks.
  2. dj Ramos
    04-09-2011 09:14 PM
    dj Ramos
    How come u can't see the games? I'm in US as well, but I just watch the games on TV cause they are on at good times for me here since in at the east. They're never on to late or to early.

There's a website that usually have a lot of streams you could use. If you don't have the channels, ill post it up after the fights tonight.
  3. Ogecca MaMa
    04-09-2011 05:59 PM
    Ogecca MaMa
    Ay! I think same thing, I'm think it will be Barca vs MU. and I hope MU pulls out victory, I was so upset when Barca won over SHK..man(( oh well, Barca play amazing football..but still, I want MU win this cup. and I'm currently in US, I can't enjoy the matches, live stream isnt teh same as tv.. at least you enjoy the good games!
  4. dj Ramos
    04-09-2011 05:55 PM
    dj Ramos
    Whoever plays the best and has the most luck at the final. I'm pretty sure inter is done unless schalke f*ck up completely, which I doubt. I don't see chelsea beating united as chelsea have been doing quite bad lately but I don't write them off, they might get lucky and take out united.

Looks like we have a Madrid vs Barca at semi final, imo whoever wins this match wins the whole thing. Chelsea or United can take out Schalke, and Barca beats either team. Madrid would beat chelsea imo, although united would give them problems. Not a fan of barca, I actually hate them

Ill be very happy with a Madrid victory but United winning the whole would be fine with me. What do you think?
  5. Ogecca MaMa
    04-09-2011 05:26 PM
    Ogecca MaMa
    cool bro. who you giving chances to win CL, besides Barca of course
  6. dj Ramos
    04-09-2011 03:48 PM
    dj Ramos
    No, I am not gay. Anyone that tells you I'm gay if lying. I can just appriciate another mans looks which is why I say Ronaldo is hot.
  7. Ogecca MaMa
    04-09-2011 03:32 PM
    Ogecca MaMa
    seriously dude..are you gay?) cus all your pics and gifts make me wonder. I hope not, though

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.