Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > D-MiZe
Conversation Between D-MiZe and Terrel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. D-MiZe
    12-20-2012 01:51 PM
    D-MiZe
    I haven't seen much of him but he looks a good prospect, think he's a counter puncher? So his current rate of opposition isn't going to make him look too good, hopefully Matchroom step him up next fight. He's still young though and was one of our best amateur lightweights, holds 2 wins over Josh Taylor who went to the Olympics.
  2. Terrel
    12-20-2012 01:39 PM
    Terrel
    Just saw a highlight of Martin J Ward on ringside.

What do you think of him.
  3. Terrel
    12-09-2012 06:00 PM
    Terrel

I think it'll be another stoppage victory for Marquez if they again.
  4. D-MiZe
    12-09-2012 04:06 PM
    D-MiZe
    I know, I couldn't believe it. I was out last night so caught it this morning with no knowledge of the result...Wow. Watch out for #5!
  5. Terrel
    12-09-2012 02:01 PM
    Terrel
    That punch...
  6. Terrel
    12-05-2012 03:44 PM
    Terrel
    Oh, cool. Knowing me I've probably seen them both fight but do not know them by name. I can be like that sometimes. As for Marquez, he surely deserves it. Waarrr Marquez!
  7. D-MiZe
    12-05-2012 03:40 PM
    D-MiZe
    John Ryder is a hot prospect, definitely one to watch out for and Eamonn O'Kane is a former Irish amateur star who recently turned pro and has won Prizefighter already, he's only 8 - 0.

I've been impressed with what I've seen from Ryder so far, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how he does against a top opponent. I cannot wait for Marquez-Pac either, I'm hyped up to see Marquez take Pac apart and I just hope he gets the victory this time - he deserves it.
  8. Terrel
    12-05-2012 03:35 PM
    Terrel
    Pacquiao-Marquez and Vasquez-Gesta.

Though I feel Marquez is 2-1 I still want an official victory in his favour.

Ryder-Kane? Who are they? Lol
  9. D-MiZe
    12-04-2012 06:18 AM
    D-MiZe
    After seeing Lepai-Johnson, you'll get frustrated any time you see that lazy sack of shit posing.

What fights you looking forward to this weekend?

Ryder-Kane is a great fight, I really like Ryder.
  10. Terrel
    12-03-2012 01:30 PM
    Terrel
    Nah, mate. I've not seen that fight. I'll check it out over the weekend.

Eubank, I agree, just got a very good win in beating Pryce. I'm loving his current activity. Mike Tyson always said it was Cus' opinion that the more often you fight, the better you shall become. Even more so than training.

What a wounder it is about Purdy though. He's pulled out due to illness. I was really looking for to it. It's a shame really.

Price will defeat Fury, I feel too. Whenever it will happen, it'll be good for British boxing.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.