Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Spray_resistant
Conversation Between Spray_resistant and $BloodyNate$
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Spray_resistant
    02-03-2014 11:19 AM
    Spray_resistant
    Lol I saw that, Rockin is kind of an over reactive b00b its fun and a bit sad but as for my page, Oasis Lad always sends me some wank material, he knows whats up.....oh if only I was single and could take a trip to Scotland
  2. $BloodyNate$
    02-03-2014 01:06 AM
    $BloodyNate$
    "I have made you my beeeatch within 15 seconds if you talked this **** to my face. You would have sworn that I was god as I rattled my fists repeatedly off of your already swollen face and dizzy head. (in a ring ofcourse) You idiots know nothing about me.

Oh wait, that's right. Your short buses don't run on Sundays, glad that you could join us............. Rockin' "

I'm trembling in fear! Bhahaha

BTW never clicking on your profile again....
  3. $BloodyNate$
    11-07-2013 05:46 PM
    $BloodyNate$
    Appreciate it fudge packer
  4. Spray_resistant
    12-07-2011 06:07 PM
    Spray_resistant
    Well I aim to please and my aim is rarely off.
  5. $BloodyNate$
    12-07-2011 06:04 PM
    $BloodyNate$
    Lmao that made my day. Crimson Chin vagina has friend lmao
  6. Spray_resistant
    12-07-2011 05:58 PM
    Spray_resistant
    She is a real girl though I talk to her on FB all of the time, she has plenty of real life friends and a million pics
  7. $BloodyNate$
    12-07-2011 05:46 PM
    $BloodyNate$
    Sorry Homey i dont bang fictional nickeloaden characters especially the crimson chin lmao especially find her on a boxingsite where the ratio of men to women aré 1 billion to 1. Which makes the odds even slimmer that she is actually a woman haha
  8. Spray_resistant
    12-07-2011 05:27 PM
    Spray_resistant
    Any gal who could get you to blow your load in one single sucking motion is one you should be nice to because that is what I call a keeper.
  9. $BloodyNate$
    12-07-2011 05:26 PM
    $BloodyNate$
    Led started it comin at me sayin i couldnt even handle boss lady in a thunderdome battle and thats when she got her panties all in a bunch because i said id make that white biitch lick my toliet clean, make me sandwiches Nd blow me off in one single blow ha
  10. Spray_resistant
    12-07-2011 04:58 PM
    Spray_resistant
    Good, I know your young and I have gotten many posters upset in my 3 years on the forum.....some ppl take it too seriously and those ppl should stick to playing connect 4 and stay away from the internet

Why do PPL troll BL though, she is actually pretty nice?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.