Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Spray_resistant
Conversation Between Spray_resistant and Walt Liquor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Walt Liquor
    01-11-2013 02:29 PM
    Walt Liquor
    pretty much, depending on what his hands were like
  2. Spray_resistant
    01-11-2013 02:22 PM
    Spray_resistant
    If I was using a phone to be on the site whilst I was getting a handjob from a guy while driving I guess not clicking the link at the bottom of your page would go double for me then huh?
  3. Spray_resistant
    11-06-2012 07:12 PM
    Spray_resistant
    Yeah I was pretty surprised, I mean I could have saw Ward winning a close competitive decision going in but he took Chad's jab away, dominated him, and made him quit. Props to Ward he may be overall the best in the game today p4p
  4. Walt Liquor
    11-06-2012 02:22 AM
    Walt Liquor
    Good for u. Single spray, must be nice.....

I cant wait till floyd and pac are gone. So much good shot going on in boxing without those two scumbags. Sorry about your boy bad chad, i was actually rooting for him in the ward fight.
  5. Spray_resistant
    11-05-2012 10:13 PM
    Spray_resistant
    Yeah craziness for me too, we mutually ended it in late June, best decision I made in sometime and best believe it was a unanimous decision where there won't be a thread debating this judge's score card. lol

Glad to see you on though, this forum hasn't changed at all really other than Pacamania dying down a bit.
  6. Walt Liquor
    11-05-2012 03:24 PM
    Walt Liquor
    Long hiatus for me brother.... Too much **** going on for me to handle. Think ive got things simplified now.

U married to the dominican yet?
  7. Walt Liquor
    07-28-2011 02:27 PM
    Walt Liquor
    she's off some jailbait site. she's famous to me...

i'd leave her chaind to the bed violating her anus with my mouth and her vagina with my cok for 96 hrs straight
  8. Spray_resistant
    07-28-2011 02:14 PM
    Spray_resistant
    That avi is unbelievably hott, is she anyone famous, I would still toss that salad regardless.
  9. Walt Liquor
    06-12-2010 02:04 PM
    Walt Liquor
    s Hit makes me laugh. Funny how sensitive people are, it's like seeing something is gonna make them gay.... Lol! People who are threatened by what others do sexaully are suspect in my eyes. I like what I like and I don't give a fuk what anyone else likes as Long as their are some bootylicious females that like the same thing as me!
  10. Spray_resistant
    06-12-2010 01:51 PM
    Spray_resistant
    Its just a couple pics of me on there thats all......you know for the cupcakes

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.