Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > F l i c k e r
Conversation Between F l i c k e r and Left Hook Tua
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Left Hook Tua
    09-28-2012 04:29 PM
    Left Hook Tua
    that trade offer was like a teaser.

i was playing you that week remember? i'm not gonna improve you the week i play you.

i was thinking get you a big name rb.

no one would give up a top rb for top te.

but top rb that is struggling for top te is fair.

i figured cj2k plus brown (this was before he blew up) for graham was fair.

i was just waiting til after we played.

if i knew you wanted morris, i'd have given you morris, brown, wallace for graham plus bench filler tbh.
  2. F l i c k e r
    09-28-2012 03:56 PM
    F l i c k e r
    i did sorta. i was in the 'idgaf' mood cause burner pissed me off bullshytting. he wants to talk trades but acts like we don't know who his rbs are. so i just went with reeds trade. i'm okay with it but i could have got more.

i liked your trade somewhat but couldn't give up bradshaw in it. i'd have still been stuck with 1 rb.
  3. Left Hook Tua
    09-28-2012 02:06 AM
    Left Hook Tua
    your dumbass screwed up.

i got chris johnson for you.

i thought you would want a big name for graham.

i would have shot you cj2k and brown for graham.
  4. F l i c k e r
    09-28-2012 01:31 AM
    F l i c k e r
    if i was in the same mindset as when reed got jimmy. you'd have him. but out of qbs, eli and ryan are the brady and brees of this year.

i can't do it for eli. if bradshaw splits carries or goes down. i'll just have to take the hit. sorry bro.
  5. F l i c k e r
    09-28-2012 01:10 AM
    F l i c k e r
    that's too rich for my blood dude. that's my boy but ELIte is my life support right now.
  6. Left Hook Tua
    09-28-2012 01:09 AM
    Left Hook Tua
    Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants: This is more about my being impressed with Andre Brown than anything else. Did you know Brown has 12 of the 17 rushing first downs and two of the three 20-plus yard runs by Giants running backs this year? He's a tough tackle: Five rushes for 27 yards (5.4 yards per rush) when hit in the backfield, while other Giants running backs (including Bradshaw) have eight rushes for 0 yards when hit in the backfield. Despite what both Tom Coughlin and Bradshaw say, I'm not convinced Brown isn't on the field a lot, starter designation or no. Look at the Tampa Bay game. Brown was the better runner. This is a time share at the moment and so far, Brown has been the better running back. Bradshaw's just a flex to me (and not much higher than Brown) until we see him healthy and how the work splits up.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/fo...page=TMR120927
  7. F l i c k e r
    07-13-2011 09:43 PM
    F l i c k e r
    yo, can i get in on the fantasy league?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.