Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > F l i c k e r
Conversation Between F l i c k e r and Kenny MF Powers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Kenny MF Powers
    09-21-2012 05:56 PM
    Kenny MF Powers
    Wouldnt let me green you back yet... But yeah love the Bones man. Even the Chinas that Ive had in the past have been great. I gave in last time I built a board and said **** it, Im getting the swiss ceramics. So smooth...
  2. F l i c k e r
    04-25-2012 04:24 PM
    F l i c k e r
    The idea of it was probably so radical to their close minded thinking that they couldn't accept the possibilities of anything else being possible. I find that those kind of people usually get defensive to different ways of thinking. As evident of their inability to express their very own opinions on the issue. Like how cavemen were introduced to fire. lol
  3. Kenny MF Powers
    04-25-2012 04:15 PM
    Kenny MF Powers
    Indeed. They just arent really looking at what it is youre actually saying. Makes sense to me very easily. They are so quick to get defensive and angry though, start calling people gay cause they dont want to consider the validity of another viewpoint. I lol.
  4. F l i c k e r
    04-25-2012 04:10 PM
    F l i c k e r
    thanks. it really makes the most sense. that guy even proved my point when he said he would never be attracted to men but if he was on an island for years with only a man, he would like men. lol
  5. Kenny MF Powers
    04-25-2012 04:09 PM
    Kenny MF Powers
    I agree with you completely on the nature vs nurture stance sir.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.