Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > mathed
Conversation Between mathed and ShoulderRoll
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 22
  1. ShoulderRoll
    06-08-2012 08:56 PM
    ShoulderRoll
    Hey bro. 100 million points that Pac beats Bradley....how about it?
  2. mathed
    04-14-2012 06:43 PM
    mathed
    I'll post up some other routines later tonight too. Some of the other ones I do involve weights and some involve a treadmill. Like I'll finish up my last round with a treadmill circuit....something like 0.1 miles at 5.0 mph, then go 0.2 miles at 7.5-8.0 mph, 0.1 miles at 5 mph, 0.2 miles at 7.5-8.0 mph.....then I'll repeat the same thing except I'll add in a 2% incline during the sprinting phase and flatten it back out during the jog (5.0 mph) phase. I'll do 5, 7.5, 5, 7.5 using inclines of 2, 3, 4% in that fashion to finish off a workout if i feel that I didn't push it enough.
  3. mathed
    04-14-2012 06:42 PM
    mathed
    Yeah that is the typical way to do it but you could go more than that if you want to. You could add in additional rounds for up to as many as you want to do. The key is keeping up with the 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off schedule though.

You can buy a Tabata timer that will do that for you but I just use a clock on the wall. It doesn't seem like long, 20 minutes, but I swear by the time you are done, you are covered in sweat and pretty much out of breath (at least I am sometimes).
  4. ShoulderRoll
    04-14-2012 03:56 PM
    ShoulderRoll
    That's awesome, thanks for that. You only do the 4 rounds then you are done right?
  5. mathed
    04-14-2012 09:09 AM
    mathed
    I tried to type one u but the profile page won't let you type more than 1600 characters.

Here is a link to one that I did on Tuesday night. Tuesday's workout

I'll type up some more and put them inmy betting thread so you can view them. You can do the Protocol with almost any type of exercise and it's quick, 20 minutes. If you do it every day, you will lose weight, quickly...and it will be virtually all fat loss. I do a lot of plyometrics in my routines and my legs are getting stronger as well
  6. ShoulderRoll
    04-14-2012 01:18 AM
    ShoulderRoll
    I appreciate it. Take your time and don't worry about typing them tonight, I'm in no hurry. Just curious.
  7. mathed
    04-14-2012 01:11 AM
    mathed
    Hahahaha....sure. I switch my routines about every other day or every day so I have about 20 different routines that I do. I could type up a few of them...I mix up a good variety of exercises. I'll type up a couple...gets my heart rate WAY up there..about 180 beats per minute.

I'll type one of so up before I go to bed tonight
  8. ShoulderRoll
    04-14-2012 01:07 AM
    ShoulderRoll
    Hey, I saw that you mentioned getting good results from doing Tabatas every other day. Would you mind sharing the exact routines you use?
  9. mathed
    04-05-2012 11:50 PM
    mathed
    Nah, not at 154. Maybe at 147, Cotto looked a little wobbly there but at 154, he has been solid, very stocky and strong. He has taken some beatings but that Margarito victory gave him a ton of confidence back.
  10. ShoulderRoll
    04-05-2012 11:47 PM
    ShoulderRoll
    Cotto is washed up in my view, a few accurate solid shots and he's going to be on queer street. But we'll see.

I'll put it in my sig.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.