Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > mathed
Conversation Between mathed and ShoulderRoll
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 18 of 18
  1. mathed
    04-14-2012 09:09 AM
    mathed
    I tried to type one u but the profile page won't let you type more than 1600 characters.

Here is a link to one that I did on Tuesday night. Tuesday's workout

I'll type up some more and put them inmy betting thread so you can view them. You can do the Protocol with almost any type of exercise and it's quick, 20 minutes. If you do it every day, you will lose weight, quickly...and it will be virtually all fat loss. I do a lot of plyometrics in my routines and my legs are getting stronger as well
  2. ShoulderRoll
    04-14-2012 01:18 AM
    ShoulderRoll
    I appreciate it. Take your time and don't worry about typing them tonight, I'm in no hurry. Just curious.
  3. mathed
    04-14-2012 01:11 AM
    mathed
    Hahahaha....sure. I switch my routines about every other day or every day so I have about 20 different routines that I do. I could type up a few of them...I mix up a good variety of exercises. I'll type up a couple...gets my heart rate WAY up there..about 180 beats per minute.

I'll type one of so up before I go to bed tonight
  4. ShoulderRoll
    04-14-2012 01:07 AM
    ShoulderRoll
    Hey, I saw that you mentioned getting good results from doing Tabatas every other day. Would you mind sharing the exact routines you use?
  5. mathed
    04-05-2012 11:50 PM
    mathed
    Nah, not at 154. Maybe at 147, Cotto looked a little wobbly there but at 154, he has been solid, very stocky and strong. He has taken some beatings but that Margarito victory gave him a ton of confidence back.
  6. ShoulderRoll
    04-05-2012 11:47 PM
    ShoulderRoll
    Cotto is washed up in my view, a few accurate solid shots and he's going to be on queer street. But we'll see.

I'll put it in my sig.
  7. mathed
    04-05-2012 11:18 PM
    mathed
    Aight, you're on.

Floyd is going to have to hit Cotto with a perfect shot to take him out. Cotto is going to push Floyd for real, this won't be a cake walk.....he doesn't throw punches in bunches like Pac does and he is not a bigger, taller pressure fighter.

It should be a great fight, good luck.
  8. ShoulderRoll
    04-05-2012 11:07 PM
    ShoulderRoll
    I'll bet you 50 million points that Floyd wins by KO or TKO. Deal?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.