Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > .WaRCoTTo.
Conversation Between .WaRCoTTo. and warp1432
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. warp1432
    01-31-2010 10:30 PM
    warp1432
    Donovan George fought Phil Williams and he looked really good.

Also some Puerto Rican prospect named Kenny Galarza, he's 12-0. He KOd the guy Jose Miguel Cotto fought in his first fight back
  2. .WaRCoTTo.
    01-31-2010 04:08 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    Man I didn't even know there was gonna be any...I'm assuming you went?..how was it?..and who the hell fought?..lol
  3. warp1432
    01-19-2010 10:38 PM
    warp1432
    You going to the fights on Jan 29th?
  4. warp1432
    12-23-2009 11:50 PM
    warp1432
    They should put Maidana Alexander in chicago. It's the most logical place for it if St.Louis' places don't have dates for the fight.
  5. warp1432
    12-15-2009 10:27 PM
    warp1432
    He was very technical, but overall he didn't really impress me. Perez was a tough SOB though. It was a good learning experience for Lara though
  6. .WaRCoTTo.
    12-15-2009 10:21 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    Nice I'm checking them out now..good to see you doing this type of work man..by the way..how did the Cuban Erislandy Lara look on Saturday?..convincing?..he seems like the real deal and hope to see him with Mora, Yorgey, or even Ronald Hearns by late 2010/ early 2011 ...
  7. warp1432
    12-15-2009 10:08 PM
    warp1432
    I don't post on the forums haha, just articles for the main page (no registration needed)

Just search my name (Matthew Paras) in the sidebar for east side and all my articles come up.
  8. .WaRCoTTo.
    12-15-2009 10:05 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    Yea funny looking bald guy with glasses..I've seen him before..lol..but you caught a great break man..it must be great talking to them especially a legend like BHop and ask him questions we ALL would like to know..you haven't posted the vids here on Boxingscene?..I've never really been on ESB...I heard it's a pretty gay site no offense..lol..but since you're putting articles up there I might join..
  9. warp1432
    12-15-2009 10:00 PM
    warp1432
    Haha it's all good.

Do you know who Don Omega is (The bald guy from Boxing4real lol)? I talk to him on AIM and he originally said "I'm making a website, do you want to write for it?" So I was like "yeah sure"

Then that ESPN 2 card came and he appiled to a pass for me and I got in. Then that website tanked and I was like "Oh ****, what am I gonna do?!"

So then I contacted people who I met at the fight asking if I could write for them or if they knew anyone. East Side needed someone and the rest is history.

Yeah, it was pretty lucky haha
  10. .WaRCoTTo.
    12-15-2009 09:49 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    Nah..I couldn't get outta work man..sucks!!..I didn't get out til 6pm on Sat. and I'm about an hr away in the south suburbs where I work..so there was no way I could make it..I was salty..and about the arrogance..I see where you're coming from man..didn't think people were so immature to attack ur age like that..so rub that ****..no homo..lol...I just watched your interview..it was very good..great questions man..BHop is a great guy..one question..how did you get to work ringside and do all those interviews?..good to see someone doing it from IL. locally speaking..how did you manage to get in though?..

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.