Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > ..El Chacal..
Conversation Between ..El Chacal.. and chiguy91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. ..El Chacal..
    02-24-2013 01:43 AM
    ..El Chacal..
    Yea..I def wanna go..I've only been to the Frankie Gomez one..and he definitely impressed me..I wouldn't mind seeing him again..Kermit Cintron is a good name for his resume..I'd really love to witness this live..hopefully they can squeeze in another good undercard for this one too..I'll holla at you as the date approaches maybe we can get together with 41-0 and have a few beers before the show..
  2. ..El Chacal..
    02-22-2013 08:16 PM
    ..El Chacal..
    You going to see Granados-Cintron if it goes down bro?!
  3. ..El Chacal..
    11-12-2012 05:58 PM
    ..El Chacal..
    I agree..Trout is going to serve as a good measuring stick to see where Cotto stands..but I really don't see Cotto caring enough for the belts to fight K9 or anyone else who isn't bringing good money to the table..after Canelo (if he wins) he's sure to go for another Pacquiao or Mayweather showdown..
  4. ..El Chacal..
    11-11-2012 11:21 PM
    ..El Chacal..
    Yea I'd just hate to see Cotto go out like that..but it is best for the sport if Canelo is the real deal..I don't see Cotto retiring even if he loses..although I stated if he wins..he proves he's HOF worthy with a Canelo victory..but he's not gonna beat the top 3 dogs (Mayweather, Martinez, Pacquiao) so it might be ideal to retire win or lose after Canelo..
  5. ..El Chacal..
    11-11-2012 09:23 PM
    ..El Chacal..
    I agree..I wasn't a DeMarco fan until the Valero fight..he showed tremendous heart against a caveman..lol..and yea I like Alvarez..but if he's opposite corner of Cotto I gotta back my boy Cotto..but that's a tough one..I don't know if Cotto will be able to take Alvarez' power well..he's a big ass JMW who is very accurate..he fights similar to Cotto..so it'll be a war of wills..I hope it happens..who would u root for?
  6. ..El Chacal..
    11-11-2012 09:11 PM
    ..El Chacal..
    I'm in the same boat..I'm giving DeMarco a solid shot to beat Broner though..Broner's stepping up in class for this one..not only weight but in quality opposition..I'm looking forward to this one..only thing that concerns me is Demarco just fought like 2 mths ago and went straight to another training camp..I hope he doesn't over train.
  7. ..El Chacal..
    11-11-2012 07:24 PM
    ..El Chacal..
    Ok bro..thanks for the quick payment..bad ass fight!..I got nervous in that 11th rd when Mares froze after those body shots..I thought he was gonna crumble..If Guerrero wins I'll swing 4bil back your way..otherwise..we break even..who you got in the DeMarco-Broner fight?..
  8. ..El Chacal..
    11-09-2012 01:31 AM
    ..El Chacal..
    I'll call ahead to ask and be sure..but I'm at South Suburban now..going for my Psych degree..what school u at and what you going for bro?..yea that was a sick ass card..we got to see Panterita Figueroa, and Granado-Gomez..
  9. ..El Chacal..
    11-09-2012 01:25 AM
    ..El Chacal..
    Nah bro..last time I went to the Pavilion was at that Gomez-Granado card..I started school full time..still working full time..and just trying to squeeze time in to still train my sons..it's tough tho..I'll probably take them to this card tho..I hope they don't charge them $30 also that would suck...lol
  10. ..El Chacal..
    11-09-2012 01:11 AM
    ..El Chacal..
    Good bro..How have you been?...training at all?..but noo I've been low key lately haven't kept up with nothin, I should go to that one..you got tix already?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.