Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > .WaRCoTTo.
Conversation Between .WaRCoTTo. and SlickRikki
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. .WaRCoTTo.
    05-15-2013 06:05 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    What's going on bro..I remember you as -FLEX-..Yea I still pop up here and there to post. The trolls turned this place to sh.t though..hard to have a good legitimate debate on here any more..but even though I rarely post I can't seem to stay away.

I appreciate the praise as well bro..glad to see some old schools have stuck around and hope to see you post more often also. take care
  2. .WaRCoTTo.
    10-26-2009 11:16 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    Hell yea son!..that's how we does it!..

but same here bro..you been missin in action..haven't seen you in a while..good to see you on tho...and nah my nig FLEX is duh MAN!..haha!..
  3. SlickRikki
    10-26-2009 11:05 PM
    SlickRikki
    I cant wait for the fight,we'll both be PPVewing thug gangsta's : )

I'm doing good lol just hurting anyways it's always nice talking to you

Eyekonik is the man
  4. .WaRCoTTo.
    10-26-2009 11:00 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    LMAO!..I been good bro..how about you?..you made me crack up just now..haha!..

but nah bro..the tickets for the $300 section sold out too quick..I didn't get a chance to buy them...by then there was only the $750 and $1000 section left..I ain't ballin like that!..so PPV it is homie!.
  5. SlickRikki
    10-26-2009 10:56 PM
    SlickRikki
    hola Warcotto I mean eyekonik lol how have you been man?

lol I owned my own self today, it was raining outside and I had just gotten back from the store.I was trying to get a 24 pack of bottled water out of my car and I bumped my head so hard on the upper door lol I was like no I cant cry.. Just kidding about the crying part

It felt like chuck norris hit me with a flying round house kick.I have this huge bump on my head lol.

so are you going to Cotto-Pacquiao? I'm going to see it live on PPV
  6. .WaRCoTTo.
    08-14-2009 10:05 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    LMAO!..ah that's funny with the whole people thinking you were dead..gracias a dios that wasn't the case!..but that sucks about your shoulder homie..hope you make a full recovery..But I'm good homie..gettin ready and saving cash to go to this Pac-Cotto showdown..Nothin like watching Cotto demolish LIVE!!..
  7. SlickRikki
    08-10-2009 07:13 AM
    SlickRikki
    Whats up chicoooo how have you been man? I had shoulder surgery in june.I was playing third base for my baseball team and dived to catch the ball I caught it,but I couldnt get back up hahaha cono.Then I went on vacation for a bit,but I left my phone on accident and when I got back yesterday i had like 20 messages sayin RIP,gone to soon, everybody thought I was dead lol.I was like wtf?

But how are you doin warcotto? man there are alot more pacquiao fans on bs all of a sudden
  8. .WaRCoTTo.
    08-09-2009 04:41 PM
    .WaRCoTTo.
    Flex!..what's up homie!..man just been dealing with all these *******s who are coming outta no where!..but you know..all they know is Pacquiao..so it's easy to dismantle them!..lol!..what you been up to bro?..
  9. SlickRikki
    08-07-2009 05:34 PM
    SlickRikki
    warcotttttttooooo whats up
  10. SlickRikki
    04-25-2009 09:01 PM
    SlickRikki
    man it's real good to hear from you, I got Taylor winning this.But I dont know by what lol? Juanma's going 2 KO Gery b4 the 5th round

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.