Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The RealDeal
Conversation Between The RealDeal and Edward Hitler
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 53
  1. The RealDeal
    07-02-2011 04:51 AM
    The RealDeal
    Life hasn't changed much for me, still doing my thing.... The only person I talk to from the old days on here is my brother 'The Clash', in fact I will be watching the Haye / Klitchsko fight at his tonight, other than that I sometimes get a message on here from 'The Gully Gad' . Ortiz will be countered all night eh.

COME ONE HAYE !!!!!!!!
  2. Edward Hitler
    06-30-2011 04:46 PM
    Edward Hitler
    How long ago would it have been now almost Two years maybe? Ive started writing articles for 8countnews now, dont do many though always too busy at moment with work and what not. last one was about Haye/Klitschko lol. Have you spoke to anyone else that used to come one there with us recently ? Yeah my life's totally different now. back up north, split up with wife and she ****ed off to Florida to her dads and took little girl with her so moved back up here. But yeah am sound now though working and got own place. Hows life been treating you then, hope things have been well for ya. Yeah i think Mayweather will counter him to death all night like Mosley and will get stopped by someone in about 9-10 Cotto/Margarito 2 looking forward to that too. Where you watching Haye/Klitschko then ?

Catch ya later buddy take care
  3. The RealDeal
    06-18-2011 09:07 AM
    The RealDeal
    I remember that **** haha, the old TPS section was hilarious, hard to believe the time that has passed since then.

Mayweather / Ortiz eh ? Who would have seen that coming.

PBF probably has a plan for him after seeing his fight with Berto.
  4. Edward Hitler
    06-10-2011 01:34 PM
    Edward Hitler
    Yeah am good mate thanks, just been looking through the TPS section, do you remember that **** haha. Good laugh that lol. Good to hear your doing well though buddy, what do you think of Ortiz/Mayweather ?
  5. The RealDeal
    05-24-2011 03:41 PM
    The RealDeal
    Aye long time no talk bro, I seen the fight live, Groves just had his number in the end, well enjoyable fight.

Hope you are well !
  6. Edward Hitler
    05-22-2011 08:30 AM
    Edward Hitler
    Long time buddy, hows things? did you see Degale/Groves last night ?
  7. Edward Hitler
    09-07-2009 10:54 AM
    Edward Hitler
    thanks mate. catch you later
  8. The RealDeal
    09-07-2009 10:43 AM
    The RealDeal
    I don't like too much Sun either, I can't take the heat.

Sounds good though mate so best of luck with it.
  9. Edward Hitler
    09-07-2009 09:36 AM
    Edward Hitler
    just fed up of been here mate, pus of lasses dad lives out there and he wants her to move back he was all like ill get u a car and help u get a place and alsorts lol, im not fussed either way but she wants to go back. Plus its warm there most of the time so im told lol, ill die tho i dont do well with to much sun, well any sun really haha
  10. The RealDeal
    09-07-2009 09:10 AM
    The RealDeal
    Florida eh ? whats brought all this on mate ?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.