Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Datu Puti
Conversation Between Datu Puti and Hotbox2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
  1. Hotbox2
    08-29-2009 06:52 PM
    Hotbox2
    I guarantee you that you are GAY! You like talking to real men don't you. You countless good for nothing little *****. Datu Pusi...Is that your name. Go put on some make up and hills you ****in *****!
  2. Hotbox2
    08-29-2009 06:50 PM
    Hotbox2
    you can't even run a ****ing block without getting tired you stupid ass hole..How stupid are you saying ignorant things like Fanny going into the hall of fame. Say something about that no fighting ass flip all over the canvas face first KO'd by a nobody. hahaha You guys are midgets and you all of you guys have little dicks!! Everyone knows this. Feel sorry for all the filipino girls that I get but you can definitel rest assure the love what I give them. Not something the size of a Q-tip hahaha
  3. Hotbox2
    08-29-2009 06:46 PM
    Hotbox2
    Dude why are you so jealous! I will ask you again. If you do have any black friends and I know you don't. Please show them what you wrote to me and I'm sure you will be found dead in some dumpster where you probably was found as a ugly ass baby. Only a GAY ****in girl would talk about who looks better. You are not a man you are sweet ass *****! hahaha Yeah you like talking to me huh you *****. Bodybuiling aint no sport you no sport playing mutha ****a. hahaha Whats funny is that you are too dumb to realize that you are a piece of ****. Once again you filipinos don't have **** other then a ****in poor ass country. I know all the military men go over there and **** all of your women because that's the only thing you guys have thats worth something. lol
  4. Datu Puti
    08-29-2009 12:45 PM
    Datu Puti
    I don't need to justify that i play all kind of sports in high school, thats for me to know. Bodybuilding is a sport, **** what the hell do you know. Your one of them fat piece of ****, greasy fried chicken eating mutha ****er. No matter what you say, Mayweather is never gonna be in the same level as PACQUIAO as far as his perfect representation of boxing. You're gonna cry racism as usual when Mayweather doesn't get in the hall of fame and PACQUIAO does. ******S LIKE YOU ARE ALL THE SAME...i feel bad for the black race cause they get stereotype all the time cause of ******S like you...I'm done commenting...
  5. Datu Puti
    08-29-2009 12:36 PM
    Datu Puti
    Just like every other ******..you talk alot, i would smack you mouth so bad, that you gonna cry like a little ***** ass slave. I feel bad to all the filipina women that sleeps with you, but their stupid enough to get with you so they deserve it. You can honestly say that, you are better looking than me. When you don't even have your picture in here, cause the truth hurts. You look like a ****in ape. I really don't like talkin to you, what i really want is to beat your face in like a pinata. Believe me one on one no matter how big you are, i will pummel your dumbass. But wait, I don't need to do that, your a ******, your either gonna get shot by another ****** or do some stupid **** and go to prison and be a ***** ass ****** to another ******.
  6. Hotbox2
    08-28-2009 08:43 PM
    Hotbox2
    If that is a pic of you what good is it? You don't play no damn sports you sorry ass filipino. You are a wasted human being. You try and be big because your punk ass got his ass kicked all the ****ing time. YOU LITTLE *****!! I wouldn't even hit you I would slap the **** out of you because you are a *****! I'm no thug and I'm not talking tough but I can tell you are just a LITTLE *****!
  7. Hotbox2
    08-28-2009 08:40 PM
    Hotbox2
    Once Manny's monkey looking ass gets knocked out and is laying on his back all sprawled out like he is dead then all you stupid ass filipinos will go away like roaches because thats exactly what you are you smelly ass piece of ****! Nasty eating motha ****a.
  8. Hotbox2
    08-28-2009 08:37 PM
    Hotbox2
    I love to see midgets around small girls because it makes a midget feel bigger...lol Don't be so insecure. Any fool who post pics up of them and girls like that shows everyone that they aint about ****! hahaha
  9. Hotbox2
    08-28-2009 08:35 PM
    Hotbox2
    I don't give a **** if you voted for Obama. The KKK which is what you probably represent has to live with him being the president also. haha If you can't beat them join them. Remember to always bet on BLACK! I would really pray that you and your family was somehow killed. I would hope you died a slow death though...hahaha Don't forget to bet on black
  10. Hotbox2
    08-28-2009 08:32 PM
    Hotbox2
    See the difference between me an you is that you talk about your people and what they have. YOUR PEOPLE AINT GOT ****! They are some low life buffoons. Don't be pissed off because you have a little dick and all women know it. Plus you guys have no skills in any ****ing sport. I don't care what you say about other black people I have never been to jail, never smoked, don't do drugs but I do love your filipino women. When I **** them I must admit they do have some good ***** though. I bet if i ****ed your girl I would take her away from you. Oh I forgot I'm sure you pay for ***** because no ***** would ever want to be with a short dick midget

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.