Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > SlickRikki
Conversation Between SlickRikki and kbpoetree
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. kbpoetree
    04-04-2010 07:10 PM
    kbpoetree
    all good...i been good started training "again" lol hopefully this time i can stick w it and stay till the top...what u think of the fight last night if u watched it...I luv Hop hated the way he acted but luved the ultimate outcome
  2. SlickRikki
    04-03-2010 07:43 PM
    SlickRikki
    Sorry for taking so long to write back.I've been crazy busy lol.How have you been KB?
  3. kbpoetree
    03-30-2010 03:59 PM
    kbpoetree
    yo man zuuup u ready for the baseball season yet?
  4. kbpoetree
    09-17-2009 08:52 AM
    kbpoetree
    lol..i'd fight either one of them honestly...but got a ways to go..lol..hmm world series..tuff one this year..anyone but the Yankees is good with me..lol..but they way its goin..St Louis has a good chance..even Dodgers or Giants in NL i'd pick also Texas has a shot..dont c Red sox this year but mayb...
  5. SlickRikki
    09-16-2009 10:35 PM
    SlickRikki
    A new truck man,thats nice. I heard you were training to fight The winner of Pacquiao-Cotto : )
    since you're coach is gone are you going to be light training?

I've been good Kb working/studying etc ... I wanted to ask you Kb who do you think's going to win the world series? I think the phillies might repeat, or somehow the cubs pull of a miracle and take the wild card spot and win the whole thing haha. Man its good hearing from you, I'm sorry I havent written you sooner Ive been busy.

Kbpoetree = legend P4P # 1
  6. kbpoetree
    09-16-2009 06:16 PM
    kbpoetree
    zup dawg hows it goin...not much here jus bought a new truck been without one for a year now so thats nice...was trainen hard however my coach Reiddawg has a fight this month so he is gon for a month..blah..sux..haha..he fighten Jimmy Lang...other than that jus worken..lol..what u been up 2?
  7. SlickRikki
    09-15-2009 10:51 PM
    SlickRikki
    hola kbpoetree how are you man?
  8. kbpoetree
    06-01-2009 06:44 PM
    kbpoetree
    thanks man..lol...i'm way in2 the investigation side of the fantasy sports..lol..i spend way too much time readen news on everyone on all the diff .coms..lol..cbssports actually gives the best news those it appears...u gotta get in2 our leagues next year and if u play other sports join in on those here too
  9. SlickRikki
    06-01-2009 05:14 PM
    SlickRikki
    thanx ...your a baseball Guru

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.