Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > gingeralbino
Conversation Between gingeralbino and Rocky...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Rocky...
    05-06-2012 07:50 AM
    Rocky...
    your a good lad albino, if you ever need any gear get in touch thrirugh pm il sort ye out
  2. gingeralbino
    05-06-2012 07:44 AM
    gingeralbino
    only support Rangers when they're playing Celtic lol. A mate dragged me to a provo bar in Belfast to watch an old firm game a few years ago after an all nighter on the hard stuff. Paranoia has never kicked in as quickly before as it did that day. Made sure i jumped up and celebrated when Celtic scored and tried not to smile when Rangers scored. Seemed like a good idea at the time!
  3. Rocky...
    05-06-2012 07:31 AM
    Rocky...
    pmsl so yer a hun a dont give a fcuk what religion you are m8 but when it comes to celtic playing rangers keep away from me
  4. gingeralbino
    05-06-2012 07:18 AM
    gingeralbino
    Billy. Couldnt give a flying **** though. Grew out of all that ****e when i was a teenager. Catholic girls were usually a bit dirtier!
  5. Rocky...
    05-06-2012 07:02 AM
    Rocky...
    are you a billy or a tim ????
  6. gingeralbino
    12-16-2010 09:49 AM
    gingeralbino
    Lindsay will be alright, thats just ****ed his plans for 2011 up big time. He'll have to put Euro level of for a year while he reclimbs the domestic ladder.
    As far as i can mind, Smith Lindsay was ordered by the BBBC but SMith was injured so Simpson took his place, now Lindsay lost to Simpson they'll probably order the rematch.
    PS Glad they are changing the rules next year about losing due to an accidental headbutt, that Mongolian must be ****ing ripping, what a joke that was!
  7. Rocky...
    12-16-2010 09:43 AM
    Rocky...
    It was indeed, lucky we didnt put points in it or you would have lost them i put a score on simpson at 9/4, Simpson vrs smith rematch got to happen, simpson beat him last time, smith got a generoues decison, they can even have the fight in liverpool cause simpson has proved he figts better away from home

Martin is a good lad, and im sure he will bounce back
  8. gingeralbino
    12-16-2010 09:36 AM
    gingeralbino
    Good scrap, Simpson did well. Im glad the odds were ****e for Lindsay cos i was gonna stick a few quid on him to win by decision for some Xmas funds - saved me a few quid.

Hopefully Simpson gets a rematch with Smith, Lindsay can have a fight against someone and have the winners meet, i wouldnt mind seeing a rematch - even if Lindsay loses to him again (Simpson had his number). It was entertaining at least.
  9. Rocky...
    12-15-2010 05:00 PM
    Rocky...
    Get in their, SIMO SIMO SIMO
  10. gingeralbino
    10-18-2010 04:02 AM
    gingeralbino
    against Celtic obv ffs! Ive too many mates who are Celtic fans, have to listen to too much ****e if they win the league being the token prod of the group.
    Used to be a Gers fan until i was about 12, then i went to a Kilmarnock v Rangers game at rugby park and realised what a bunch of wankers rangers fans were so went home supporting Kilmarnock lol.
    But aye, definatley would rather see anyone win the league than Celtic.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.