Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Roger Mellie
Conversation Between Roger Mellie and EngorgedW/Blood
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. EngorgedW/Blood
    02-03-2010 01:53 PM
    EngorgedW/Blood
    Thanks for wishing me good luck in my degree. See now we're getting somewhere.
  2. Roger Mellie
    02-03-2010 01:51 PM
    Roger Mellie
    Is it a standard response of yours to act all unnaffected after making yourself look like a twat? Good luck with your degree btw.
  3. EngorgedW/Blood
    02-03-2010 01:45 PM
    EngorgedW/Blood
    See what I mean? relax, it's just the internet. Stop swinging your purse at me, lady. You fight more than all of my girlfriends put together.
  4. Roger Mellie
    02-03-2010 01:38 PM
    Roger Mellie
    Comms and suggs complaining about people all day? When? The maths dont add up. I make 13 posts per day,most of them in nsb. You are talking out of your ass. You just waded in to the horus thread with a bunch of ****e that had no basis in truth,whilst accusing me of spending too much time on here when its abundantly clear that you spend much more time here yourself. You f.ucked up. at least be man enough to admit it!
  5. EngorgedW/Blood
    02-03-2010 01:32 PM
    EngorgedW/Blood
    13 vs 33 that's 2 times more. But at least i'm not in the comments and suggestions forum all day complaining about anyone. You should become the MOD of that forum. But seriously dude I never saw your response ot that thread but I know it's probably one of you book-long responses. You take the internet beef too serious, lighten up.
  6. Roger Mellie
    02-03-2010 01:28 PM
    Roger Mellie
    You basically committed a rather tragic act of self pwnage. It made me laugh,and I am not surprised that you chose not to answer that either in the thread or the visitor message. 3 times the amount of posts! So going by that ratio,If I spend too much time on here and have no life,where does that leave you,Mr.33 posts per day?

(I dont expect you to answer this either)
  7. EngorgedW/Blood
    02-03-2010 01:20 PM
    EngorgedW/Blood
    You responded to me??? I didn't even know. Is it one of your story-style comebacks or is it a short one. You know i use to like going at it with you back in the days when you had one liners but now your posts are so long that I don't even read them. Link me and i'll see if I have time to read it because i'm doing some math homework right now.
  8. Roger Mellie
    02-03-2010 01:14 PM
    Roger Mellie
    LMAO! Boxing scene is my life,right? Thats coming from yourself who on averages nearly 3 times as many posts per day. Hardly a surprise you chose not to answer that in the thread.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.