Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > BIGPOPPAPUMP
Conversation Between BIGPOPPAPUMP and Hi-Dro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 57
  1. Hi-Dro
    08-08-2012 02:57 AM
    Hi-Dro
    what's good moofooka. Man one of your b1atch moderators banned me for no reason homie. wurrr da ****k was u? after all the sh1t we done went through and u gon let dat b1atch ban di,kk up his as.s ban me? moofooka banned me on sum bullsh1t..no lie. wurrr all the sites funds going to? u need to take some of those funds and invest them into buying tampons for that sensitive little b1atch homie..

and wurrr wurr u? damn i thought we wuzz coo...
    u turning into a hoe bruh
  2. Hi-Dro
    09-20-2011 09:58 PM
    Hi-Dro
    wurr mah money at *****?
  3. Hi-Dro
    09-19-2011 05:51 PM
    Hi-Dro
    ***** ima need that money that u bet me on ortiz up in hurrrrr. ***** im broke, and need mah money.

stop duckin a ***** *****
  4. Hi-Dro
    09-19-2011 01:59 PM
    Hi-Dro
    didn't i tell u ortiz would quit like a b1atch *****...uuhhh wurrrr mah money at *****?

u best have mah sh1t by the end of the week up in hurrrr *****
  5. Hi-Dro
    09-16-2011 03:21 PM
    Hi-Dro
    holla back at me nikkka

maybe we can make a bet up in hurrrrr. u gon be at the fight? ***** ima be hurrr
  6. Hi-Dro
    09-16-2011 03:16 AM
    Hi-Dro
    what's up mah ***** bpp.

floyd's b1tch ass is fightin dis weekend. who r u pickin? Ortiz is gon quit like a b1aatch.
  7. Hi-Dro
    08-26-2011 12:19 AM
    Hi-Dro
    sup u big lil as.s *****

what it do up in hurrrr? a ***** just dropping by so *****s can be like oooohhh that ***** is posting on this *****s page...wow that is sooo cooo *****

u hear me *****? u smell me knocking? holla at yo ***** *****
  8. Hi-Dro
    07-21-2011 04:05 AM
    Hi-Dro
    sup nikkkkaaaaaa
  9. Hi-Dro
    06-24-2011 03:49 PM
    Hi-Dro
    who all up in hurrr? BPP u still haven't uh uh uh

ya hurrd
  10. Hi-Dro
    06-09-2011 04:25 PM
    Hi-Dro
    Time after time I, DRO, tell you to take down that ped users pic on your avi, about how mosley is wack, catching *****s troll, contributing to making this site much cooler looking after it has been severely dumbed down by *****s. Telling you about b1tches to call that will **** 4 a buck and holla 4 a dolla...and you know what I get for that?

I don't even want a spot on hurrr or a ***** position or anything like that, which this site would benefit from[in terms of me blazing DRO]. All I want is for you to finally tell me im your *****.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/me...=102206&page=3

I'm not even going to woop thurr it is. I just want to light that DRO and free my spirit

If you're not gonna be my ***** okay, I will still be up in hurrrrr but not all da times cuz i gotta be over thurrr right now.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.