Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > BIGPOPPAPUMP
Conversation Between BIGPOPPAPUMP and MARKBNLV
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. MARKBNLV
    09-14-2011 08:00 AM
    MARKBNLV
  2. MARKBNLV
    08-01-2011 04:38 AM
    MARKBNLV
    Hey bro someone is using my name and spamming me,i thought duplicate names were not allowed.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=109088
  3. MARKBNLV
    06-30-2011 05:33 PM
    MARKBNLV
    .................................................. Mods should have accountability for what they ban bro,i attacked a mod for nothing he did i would just like to see fairness on here,i would gladly become a fourth mod to nsb.
  4. MARKBNLV
    04-17-2011 06:22 AM
    MARKBNLV
    Hey pump i am a good member and respect others,make me mod of the lounge or something.I feel i payed my dues around here and there would not be much backlash if i was given some authority i just want to make things more user friendly.
  5. MARKBNLV
    11-16-2010 10:40 AM
    MARKBNLV
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=439225
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=439199

Two opinion polls on me becoming a mod,so far not one negative remark towards me.
  6. MARKBNLV
    11-16-2010 07:02 AM
    MARKBNLV
    I want this man,i love this website,it means a lot to me.Please consider it,give me a chance.
  7. MARKBNLV
    11-16-2010 06:07 AM
    MARKBNLV
    I want to be the lounge mod.will only get rid of spam threads,i will not inflect my opinions on anyone,this is a place we all chill and have a good time and i want it to stay that way,i promise to my boxingscene bros i will not abuse the power,i am just sick of seeing Trolls spam our section with mindless dribble.

please vote in the comment and suggestions forum.

I am not doing this out of personal spite towards anyone,i just want to make the Lounge the same place we all love,and with all the trolling alts it makes it hard to have fun. If at anytime i abuse my power i would like to be banned,this is not what i am doing this for,i want a good troll less discussion amongst men.
  8. MARKBNLV
    11-04-2010 07:03 AM
    MARKBNLV
    I am not a complainer but this dude Gdogs is running off forum vets left and right,the dude is just annoying constantly spamming,plus you have banned his accounts before Akyra Lakas plus numerous others,now he is reporting users for minor statements,it is getting old,we are men who talk boxing and life all this dude does is ruin everything.please get rid of this dude.
  9. MARKBNLV
    01-16-2010 05:39 PM
    MARKBNLV
    Hey brother i was wondering what it would take to become a mod,i love boxing and have no real agenda,and i would like to be a mod and i promise to not ban out of spite,i just want to break down all of these concurrent threads.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.