Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > BIGPOPPAPUMP
Conversation Between BIGPOPPAPUMP and Shadow boxer 3
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 42
  1. Shadow boxer 3
    10-10-2010 08:17 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    "Duran always disturbs me. The guy is just weird. Before our first fight, both Duran and his wife gave my wife the finger."

-Sugar Ray Leonard
  2. Shadow boxer 3
    07-30-2010 05:35 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    "If they cut my bald head open, they will find one big boxing glove.That's all I am. I live it."

-Marvin Hagler
  3. Shadow boxer 3
    07-22-2010 05:18 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    " All of the sports have a safety net, but boxing is the only sport that has none. So when the fighter is through, he is through. While he was fighting his management was very excited for him, but now that he is done, that management team is moving on. "

-Gerry Cooney
  4. Shadow boxer 3
    07-15-2010 07:01 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    " I love boxing and it did a lot for me. But sometimes it made me think how savage human beings could be to each other. That wasn't the kind of boxer I wanted to be. My strategy was to be as scientific as I could when I fought. I didn't want to be seriously hurt, and I didn't want to do that to anybody else either. "

-Muhammad Ali
  5. Shadow boxer 3
    07-12-2010 04:50 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    " To win takes a complete commitment of mind and body. When you can't make that commitment, they don't call you a champion anymore. "

-Rocky Marciano
  6. Shadow boxer 3
    05-27-2010 09:55 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    " I consider myself blessed. I consider you blessed. We've all been blessed with God-given talents. Mine just happens to be beating people up. "

-Sugar Ray Leonard
  7. Shadow boxer 3
  8. Shadow boxer 3
    04-29-2010 06:04 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    i'v seen some posters say ur Ronnie, i'v seen some posters say ur Mark Vester. out of curiosity are u either one of these gentlemen
  9. Shadow boxer 3
    04-26-2010 07:09 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    " I have always adhered to two principles. The first one is to train hard and get in the best possible physical condition. The second is to forget all about the other fellow until you face him in the ring and the bell sounds for the fight. "

-Rocky Marciano
  10. Shadow boxer 3
    04-21-2010 06:23 PM
    Shadow boxer 3
    how did Dan Rafael get that job at ESPN, he sucks

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.