Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Jackal
Conversation Between The Jackal and ATFsven
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. The Jackal
    03-23-2009 06:47 AM
    The Jackal
    It was a war great fight Cordoba was out cold had loads of blood knock downs & no one gave Dunne a chance but he put him on in an epic.
    Hate to say Pacquiao by TKO round 10 that way hope Ricky wins of coarse but his face will be destroyed he'll get stopped but it'll be some fight cant imagine what the first round will be like to see if they can stand up to each others punches.
  2. ATFsven
    03-23-2009 06:35 AM
    ATFsven
    Hey hows it going with you? long time no speak!
    I wanted to watch the fight at the weekend but couldnt see where it was shown?? i read it was a proper WAR!!
    I see Hatton stopping pac late. How do you see it??
  3. The Jackal
    03-23-2009 06:09 AM
    The Jackal
    Hows things man whats new how do u see Hatton v Pacquiao...

We had a cmamp in ireland Bernard Dunne some how won the S-Bantam title
  4. The Jackal
    11-13-2008 08:15 AM
    The Jackal
    Ya Khan has everything but a chin i saw ***an box when i went up to see Bernard Dunne fight his very good boxer & very confident about this fight with Khan if Khan sticks out his chin it could be goodnight if Khan starts well & boxes using his speed then he'll KO ***an but im putting an outside bet on ***an never know.

I think poor Khan is a victim of the press & he'd better off having stayed amateur till China then turn pro but the British press ruin a lot of fighters & people etc with all the publicity they're giving them why don;t they **** off & annoy Gary Glitter or something Khan for his part loves boxing has his dreams never wanted all the press attention but they do the same in Ireland
  5. ATFsven
    11-13-2008 08:01 AM
    ATFsven
    I dont know anything about ***an, have you seen him? is he any good? i think if Khan struggled with a shot Gomez then he is going to struggle with anyone. his confidence is going to be dog ****. he needs to fight with confidence if he is going to do anything other than getting taken out again. shame he hasnt got a sturdy chin as he has all the offensive skills needed!
  6. The Jackal
    11-13-2008 04:30 AM
    The Jackal
    Ya Morales was a big fav on mine didn't like seeing him get KO'D by Pacman but if comes back & i think his fight Juan Manuel Marquez then his going to get a bad beating.
    Ya good move bringing Angelo in pulicity sells + it may unerve Pacman but i douth it.
    What about Khan v ***an how do you see it going?
  7. ATFsven
    11-13-2008 04:07 AM
    ATFsven
    argh eric needs to stay retired he is onr of my all time faves but he is gonna get hurt if he comes back.. his punch resistance has comepletely gone!
    I think DLH is smart getting someone as wise a Angelo in the corner along with th new trainer.. extra knowledge cant hurt can it!
  8. The Jackal
    11-12-2008 10:55 AM
    The Jackal
    Hows things man Angelo Dundee is after being brought into DLH'S camp did you hear anything about Kevin Finnegan's funeral arrangements or did it take place already what a fighter like Herol Graham 1 of Britain's greatest never to win a world title.

Amir Khans going to have to fight without Roach in his corner as his too busy with Pacquiao & Eric Morales is coming back supposedly fighting Juan M Marquez bad idea Morales prob the usual complaint money probs.
  9. ATFsven
    11-11-2008 08:59 AM
    ATFsven
    Yeah i havnt actually seen the mate who said it woudl be a KO within 3.. but he was right in saying it was going to be dominant performance. some of the sigs people have with clips of the fight are excellent! joe and roy both with arms down basically daring the other to try and land a shot haha.
  10. The Jackal
    11-11-2008 08:48 AM
    The Jackal
    You said to me that a friend of yours thought Joe would take him out in 3 interesting Hatton MAlinannaggi is a 70% in fav of Hatton that would be a good bet ricky to ko him

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.