Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Jackal
Conversation Between The Jackal and Silencers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 144
  1. The Jackal
    03-28-2009 12:28 PM
    The Jackal
    Hows things man
  2. Silencers
    12-21-2008 04:39 AM
    Silencers
    Let's kick it.
  3. The Jackal
    12-21-2008 04:38 AM
    The Jackal
    Im shouting cant hear the hills are a live with the sound of music can kick if you lets put our kick****ter & kick some ****
  4. Silencers
    11-21-2008 10:58 AM
    Silencers
    I agree. Hatton will need to use head movement and educated pressure against Malignaggi, can't get too reckless because Malignaggi would be able to take advantage of it.

Tackie was one of Ricky's best performances, will be interesting to see how Matthew deals with him but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tackie pulls off the upset.

Alright.
  5. The Jackal
    11-21-2008 10:23 AM
    The Jackal
    Things could bad for Hatton if Paulie works out a strategy were he'll have Hatton lugging in but it has to be won for Hatton on the inside but box his way in then use his strengths on the inside.

Look forward to Kirkland v Vera.

Matthew Hatton gets on the under cards because of Ricky he lost his last fight for the commonwealth title i think he doesn't impress me at all don't like watching him.
    Ricky fought Tackie but that was years ago & i believe Tackie was past his best then but the Hatton camp think Tackie will be easy because of his age.

PS Ive to go man talk to you tomorrow take care
  6. Silencers
    11-21-2008 10:03 AM
    Silencers
    I think so too, I think Mayweather Sr. just wants him to add more intelligence to his pressure, not try and outbox Malignaggi, outboxing the better boxer rarely works.

Bayless is a referee that lets action flow so Hatton should be OK.

Kirkland vs Vera should be the fight of the night, they used to spar a few years back and the word is that those sparring sessions were wars, the fight should turn out the same way.

I think Tackie pulls off the upset, although I'm not sure about this one because Tackie is pretty old, I've just not been impressed by Matthew Hatton, he can outwork Tackie though.
  7. The Jackal
    11-21-2008 09:51 AM
    The Jackal
    Me too but he thinks he can but you know the stuff thats put out he'll have to use ecducated pressure as we were saying the other day use his strenght on the inside which should be allowed Kenny Bawless is the ref.

Kirkland is on the undercard & Hattons bro fighting Ben Tackie
  8. Silencers
    11-21-2008 09:38 AM
    Silencers
    I don't think outboxing Malignaggi is the way to go for Hatton either, I think he'll lose if he tries to do that.
  9. The Jackal
    11-21-2008 09:34 AM
    The Jackal
    True whatever make him happy.

Hatton says he'll out box Paulie can you see that i can't but Hatton has faster hand speed than Cotto but not the same punch as Cotto
  10. Silencers
    11-21-2008 08:53 AM
    Silencers
    Whoever makes him happy is good for him.

Yeah, Hatton on points is my pick for the fight.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.