Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > jrosales13
Conversation Between jrosales13 and NChristo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. NChristo
    06-20-2012 12:12 PM
    NChristo
    Forgot I even made it , couldn't get into it, just found it kinda **** and confusing.
  2. jrosales13
    06-18-2012 08:26 PM
    jrosales13
    Sir, you created a twitter account and never tweet anything
  3. NChristo
    12-25-2011 06:55 AM
    NChristo
    You too mate, Merry Christmas.
  4. jrosales13
    12-25-2011 01:00 AM
    jrosales13
    Happy holidays bro.
  5. jrosales13
    04-15-2011 03:19 AM
    jrosales13
    Having Monzon at #10 is Bert Sugar-esque type of ranking. I don't see how that's possible. I would question him as well. Like I told him, I seen you put Monzon in the top 4 with the 3 other great MW's and I agree with that.

I don't believe you're a nuthugger at all. To me you're one of the very best most knowledgeable posters on here. I have the up most respect for your knowledge. So when he threw a little insult your way it caught me off guard. So I had to ask him. And, told him how I felt about it.
  6. NChristo
    04-15-2011 02:31 AM
    NChristo
    What Poet actually means when he says that I'm a nut hugger is that is that I questioned him on why he had Monzon at 10 in his Middleweight list a while ago, tried to have a debate with him but he threw out his usual insults instead of holding his ground. Now I'm a nut hugger that knows nothing and he can't get past it, think it's because Jab banned him from the History section for a week or so because of it.

BlackIrish / Steak had him in the same fashion and now he's a no nothing nut hugger apparently.

Me n Poet agree on quite a bit or at least used too, since then whenever I post he just insults non stop, kinda pathetic.
  7. NChristo
    01-14-2011 06:11 PM
    NChristo
    I also feel Robinson gets over rated at times as well, people always say how no one compares to him and he is the definitive GOAT, although, the only others who could have an argument for GOAT, imo, are Langford and Greb and I think that their lack of footage plays an obvious role in them not being rated as highly as they should despite both having incredible resumes and achievements which have a good argument for being better then Robinson's and obviously because of the influence that Robinson has had on boxing stars a lot of people don't tend to look at his achievements and just see him as the Figurehead.
  8. NChristo
    01-14-2011 06:11 PM
    NChristo
    Bit of a late response, haven't been on the computer that much lately.

I was very impressed with Langford too and Jeanette too an extent (Although the only other footage I've seen of him was at 67yo sparring with J.Johnson), not sure which of their fight it was but it must have been one of their later ones as Jeanette seems to know Langford's style well and does a good job of tieing him up when Langford is coming into his comfortable range, he also shown incredible grit when Langford eventually got too him.

What most impressed me with Langford was his defense, his parrying was beautiful and he had good economical head movement and foot movement, where as Jeanette seemed to try and fight on the outside and move from side to side at times Langford got to him quickly take only a few steps, his counter jab was also very good, think he could of got to Jeanette quicker if he used it more.
  9. jrosales13
    12-30-2010 09:06 PM
    jrosales13
    Oh bro, thanks for that I meant to hit you up sooner about it. I just get caught up in the trolling with NSB.

He was actually better than I expected. I love the way he was using his faints and then followed up with a jab or right hand. And, he showed good head movement, I like how he was slipping shots in mid range. He was also parrying and picking off Jeannette jab beautifully. And, I felt he got the best of Jeannette in the inside probably due since he was the shorter guy.

Great quality too. I never seen him fight before this fight. But, after you showed me that I found Langford fight with Fireman Jim.

Langford is definitely in the conversation of being the GOAT. Sometimes I feel SRR gets overrated cuz he automatically is labeled the GOAT. But, there are others that have a case for it as well. Langford being one.
  10. NChristo
    12-30-2010 08:06 PM
    NChristo
    Did you ever get around to watching Langford - Jeanette ?, what'd you think of it ?.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.