Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > jrosales13
Conversation Between jrosales13 and IronDanHamza
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. jrosales13
    06-02-2012 11:52 AM
    jrosales13
    Reed got it back...I don't know what he did...But, he got it and DM'd the new password.
  2. IronDanHamza
    06-02-2012 11:39 AM
    IronDanHamza
    How did you get it back?
  3. jrosales13
    06-02-2012 11:26 AM
    jrosales13
    Thank you sir,

It's good to be back
  4. IronDanHamza
    06-02-2012 10:40 AM
    IronDanHamza
    Welcome back
  5. IronDanHamza
    12-25-2011 06:08 AM
    IronDanHamza
    You too, Brother.

Enjoy yourself.
  6. jrosales13
    12-25-2011 12:59 AM
    jrosales13
    Happy Holidays bro.
  7. jrosales13
    11-15-2011 04:47 PM
    jrosales13
    I will let you know my scorecard after I get home and watch it.

Yea Robert is a good dude man.

Ellie wasn't as annoying in person. And, pretty funny guy.

Yea in terms of greatness they're much closer personally from my POV. I probably still would give the edge to Pac but not by much. And, won't even argue if someone has Floyd ahead. All I know as of right now Floyd is hands down the best WW, levels above anyone else...

Only Martinez might bring him a challenge. And, that would be more cuz' of the size and weight.
  8. IronDanHamza
    11-15-2011 04:40 PM
    IronDanHamza
    I had it 117-112 Marquez.

I tended to give Marquez the close rounds due to him leanding the much much cleaner shots in almost every round.

I mean, I can obviously see 116-112, 116-113, 115-113 etc etc but I just can't see how Marquez didn't win. But rewatch it and tell me what you think.

Ahhh, that must have been cool. I met Shavers a long long time ago, he sounds the same. He was a great guy.

I also met Robert Guerrero about a year and a half ago whilst he was training for Escobedo. He made me a fan, he was so cool and I admire his story.

You spoke to Elie Seckbach? And you're not in Jail? I would have probably murdered him in cold blood if I saw him I can't stand him.

I agree, I've always felt Mayweather would beat Pacquaio with relative ease. But I do still want to see it. What's your view on them now? You consider them closer in terms of greatness after Saturday? I personally can hardly split them now..
  9. jrosales13
    11-15-2011 04:15 PM
    jrosales13
    What scores did you have? I didn't score it at all...At then I just felt JMM won.

I met Ernie fucking Shavers bro. He shook my hand, we sat down and discussed boxing. That was the highlight of my night bro. It's sad that not everyone didn't recognize him. Everyone recognized Tyson(he was cool but had a few bodyguards so really couldn't get close), JCC Jr, Omar Chavez, Jalen Rose, Ron Artest, and Reggie Miller. But, Shavers walked by and no one even noticed except for me. Dude was so cool. It was a joy.

Also met Robert Guerrero. Another cool ass dude. He told me that if he fought Pac he would KO him in 8. Funny guy.

Also talked with Ellie Seckbach.

But, yea I want to watch it again. Just so I can get a better view. But, yea I can't believe it either. But, you know what? Honesty it serves them right though. All I know is that the Floyd fight will not happen anytime soon if ever. And, if it does, that's a mismatch.
  10. IronDanHamza
    11-15-2011 04:06 PM
    IronDanHamza
    Ahh, it mut have been amazing to be there.

I've only rewatched it once but that was enough for me. I had Marquez winning the fight clearly. But, a handful of posters I respect have Pac winning so maybe there's something I'm not seeing but from what I see I see Marquez winning the fight.

Still can't believe what happened, man.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.