Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > jrosales13
Conversation Between jrosales13 and -MAKAVELLI-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 100
  1. jrosales13
    06-03-2012 07:28 PM
    jrosales13
    He is a garbage ass poster. He is a faggot ass fan boy. That is all that is.
  2. -MAKAVELLI-
    06-03-2012 07:25 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    yea man...when i said that sh1t was gay, he said he was doing it to for the p@ctards...focking clown
  3. jrosales13
    06-03-2012 07:22 PM
    jrosales13
    That faggot Wes has me on ignore like a hurt bitch.

Let it be known that threads like that rival Floyd fan base to that of Oscar fan base. A bunch of faggots.
  4. -MAKAVELLI-
    05-27-2011 03:07 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    Hubie Brown, Larry Brown...not Mike Brown...personally, i know for a fact he's in over his head...you dont just put any schmuck in a NASCAR ride or any random midget on top of a Kentucky Derby horse...i hope he brings in some good assistants...especially one that has a good offensive scheme because the sh1t he ran in Cleveland was laughable...this is a pure Jim Buss move...Dr. Buss was reported as leaning towards Adelman but he didnt even get an interview because Jim talked him into the Mike Brown hiring...man, first we get swept, then the punkass Heat are in the Finals...and now we get Brown...off season from hell dude

and as for Dazed, i respect his knowledge too but i think he takes these threads a little too damn personal...i can't even say 'i dont mind this fight so i can have a fight party' without him triggering his inner troll and start attacking people...aint his money...who gives a **** what we spend it on?
  5. jrosales13
    05-27-2011 02:58 PM
    jrosales13
    I'm not happy either man. I don't think Kobe is happy with the hire either, he made a "no comment" statement when asked about it. If Lebron who hasn't done crap so far didn't respect Brown, how is Kobe?

And, I don't know bro, I like both of you guys as posters and respect both of you guys knowledge for the sport. That's between y'all two I'm not getting in between that.
  6. -MAKAVELLI-
    05-26-2011 01:53 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    there's a shift in power in the laker front office right now...the era of Jim Buss is off to a rocky start...im not happy...most of LA is not happy

BTW- does Dazed really get a kick of thinking he's winning arguments with me and Natas? dude, honestly i just tune his ass out at times because he gets catty and its the same ****ing argument he's been yapping for the past 2 years...kinda sad...find something else to talk about
  7. jrosales13
    05-26-2011 01:50 PM
    jrosales13
    I don't know WTH they're doing? Why would they hire him? He's a "yes man" type of coach?

Did Kobe approve of this hire?

The only thing that would make me happy is if we get Dwight Howard. But, I really doubt we can get him.

F'ing ey.
  8. -MAKAVELLI-
    05-26-2011 01:44 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    im bummed man
  9. jrosales13
    05-26-2011 04:24 AM
    jrosales13
    Mak, WTF is this bullshit man? I get off work And, I ****ing see the Lakers signing Mike Brown...WTF? What a dumbass move. **** ruined my day.

Sorry, had to vent living in San Antonio nobody to talk to about the Lakeshow. But, really bro not liking what the Lakers are doing right now. is depressing the **** out of me.
  10. -MAKAVELLI-
    02-08-2011 03:07 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    i dont wanna give up size either...but if Mitch can wave that wand and throw in Luke and picks to get Nene, then..............

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.