Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > -MAKAVELLI-
Conversation Between -MAKAVELLI- and controlmachete
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. controlmachete
    11-02-2012 01:47 AM
    controlmachete
    yeah, the rivalry here is redhot, i have cotto forum buddies that post here and out of respect to them im not going full blast yet, but next fight i think im gonna open the can on them, funny thing is that its only at the fight threads were they go at it, theres a lot of threads in espanol where everybody chat like buddies... so i guess nobody really takes it personal which is cool...
    ill tell ole pepe you said hi...
  2. -MAKAVELLI-
    11-02-2012 01:35 AM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    tell pepe i said wassup..and oh yea man, the diversity is dope over here...just wait if a Cotto-Canelo fight ever happens...sh1t even if you have two tomato cans fighting, as long as its mexico-pr, the smack talk pops up...then you've got the brits, the *****s, the *******s...a lot of people to pick on if you're having a bad day...also the karma thing really pisses people off when you give them red

look at Chups and Kadyo...they're like 20K karma...we used to have red strikes on certain posters lol...and points, if you ever need some to bet, just hit me up
  3. controlmachete
    11-02-2012 01:31 AM
    controlmachete
    i text a lot during fights with joe (pepe), cool dude, havent seen any of the jmm guys, i sometimes post about soccer in mabs, bal, padi and gary are still there... sometimes i lurk at pacland but the ***** they talk over there is ridiculous...
    im sure those pinoy vs rican fights were off the chain, some ricans are plain azzholes, ive my sights on that prcotto guy and others... im gonna bait the fukers and have fun... some cool mexis here, some azzholes too, im liking the diversity...
  4. -MAKAVELLI-
    11-02-2012 01:25 AM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    you can cuss..its all good...just go around the censors if you want...the one thing that WILL get you axed tho is racist stuff...there's a report button under posts and if a bunch of people report you, 86'd right away..i remember our run in with the ricans during the Cotto-PAC build up...it was pretty fun...too bad it became a ghost town after the fight since they all scurried away...you still talk to pepe and them? or any of the other JMM dudes?
  5. controlmachete
    11-02-2012 01:16 AM
    controlmachete
    yeah, ill be around, hows the moderation here? can we cus and shiet? are they quick with the button? im kinda itching to respond to some unruly ricans... i joined in 2008 but postwise im still a noob, i dont know if they ban noobs quicker than oldtimers...
  6. -MAKAVELLI-
    11-02-2012 12:13 AM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    i've missed you man...no homo

post more here...this is an extension of the good ole crapland days
  7. controlmachete
    11-01-2012 11:58 PM
    controlmachete
    haha after crapland bacame a dump i was wandering forumless, im giving this **** a try, i see youre royalty here carnal, im kinda digging this joint, lots of old friends
  8. -MAKAVELLI-
    11-01-2012 11:41 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    oh shiiiiitttt...look who it is

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.