Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Chups
Conversation Between Chups and BritishBoxing92
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 267
  1. BritishBoxing92
    11-18-2011 03:56 PM
    BritishBoxing92
    nah its definately a girl chuppy she posted pics of her with a piece of paper saying "boss lady bscene" none the less your right too many nerds on here who dont get out enough, moving on YES you have said that before chups lol do i look like im from the far east abit?
  2. Chups
    11-18-2011 12:23 PM
    Chups
    Haha true. There must be a lot of nerds here in BS. Are we even sure she's a she..lol. Man everytime I see your pic, reminds me of a buddy of mine. I think I've told you about him before.
  3. BritishBoxing92
    11-18-2011 04:44 AM
    BritishBoxing92
    i know man lol ah well its good to see we still have old posters on here i still feel like a noob at times even though i have been here for a while now, the lounge has gone to shit since 75% of this site are obsessing over the poster known as "boss lady" and then sad cunts like spartacus sully are too busy obsessing and following her around like sad little lost puppies me personally i have never interacted or posted in the threads about her but you gotta admit its pretty sad how many lonely guys are on here are shown when ONE girl joins this site and they act like they have never seen a woman before
  4. Chups
    11-17-2011 05:09 PM
    Chups
    Nothing really changed. Same hate different haters for my boy. Been here 7 years defending my boy, was called many names, the latest being associated as a *******.
  5. BritishBoxing92
    11-17-2011 04:36 PM
    BritishBoxing92
    i do post just once every one or two weeks now, i more or less lurk and the fact is this place is still getting infested with retards everyday i just like to hangback and watch it all unravel....what about you boy i bet your thinking this place has changed a ton load since you joined i know it has for me and i have only been here little over 2 years now..
  6. Chups
    11-17-2011 04:31 PM
    Chups
    You too meng. Glad you can post again.
  7. BritishBoxing92
    11-17-2011 04:26 PM
    BritishBoxing92
    long time no see you old dinosaur....
  8. BritishBoxing92
    05-15-2011 04:28 PM
    BritishBoxing92
    you better do you cheap skate
  9. Chups
    05-15-2011 11:24 AM
    Chups
    I saw the Pac live in PPV...on a friends house. If any interesting comes up...Ima renew my subscription to flashsports.
  10. BritishBoxing92
    05-15-2011 10:54 AM
    BritishBoxing92
    interesting chuppy, been watching the boxing lately or has your lazy arse decided to just sit back and go on the download section of this site to see it or have you just decided to watch highlights now instead of watching fights live?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.