Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Chups
Conversation Between Chups and Aracibo04
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Aracibo04
    12-04-2009 02:54 PM
    Aracibo04
    Ok cool, I am glad you don't mean anything bad but you and me know that pac is no little man. so if cintron thinks pac is a little man the cintron is a dumb ass and deserves to be ridiculed. but thanks for understanding where im coming from..
  2. Chups
    11-28-2009 02:41 PM
    Chups
    I can't think of a reason why Cintron would say something like that against Pac other than because both Cotto and Kermit are Ricans. I mean you know Kermit trying to reason out how can that little man beat Cotto. It's normal for countrymen to back each other up. I didn't mean anything bad about what I posted.
  3. Aracibo04
    11-28-2009 02:21 PM
    Aracibo04
    I thought about that but I said that would not have worked hehe.. Kermit Cintron enuf said.... should suffice. come on man no one likes to be generalized...imagine some one saying bobby pacquio..filipino enuf said... i would not even like that!
  4. Chups
    11-28-2009 02:15 PM
    Chups
    I should have said "Kermit Cintron.... a Filipino nuff said"
  5. Aracibo04
    11-28-2009 02:12 PM
    Aracibo04
    whats up with this comment..
    Cintron Puerto rican.... enuf said...

In case you forgot:
    "Guess who they are....Mayweather Sr and Jr. known opponents and haters. Humiliated when Pac proved them wrong everytime

Malignaggi....losers to Cotto and Hatton who pac KOed. Made the wrong prediction in picking Cotto to win.

Cintron.....Puerto Rican nuff said.

Pac was never known to trash talk or damage the rep of other boxers. It's just a job. It will take a lot of effort for Pac to sue anybody......Sr already claimed it was just a joke. Remember when a driver of Pac stole 250K dollars from Pac??....Yup Pac did not want to sue him and he didn't."

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.