Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > robstaaass
Conversation Between robstaaass and Squabbles94806
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Squabbles94806
    02-12-2009 05:15 PM
    Squabbles94806
    yeah, i know how that goes. But even a little goes a long way.

Watching a lot of boxing helps too. That's how i started to understand the concept of boxing. It's a beautiful science. Hella deep and multidemensional.

Don't worry. Just run, shadowbox and hit the bag. A solution will present itself in time.
  2. robstaaass
    02-12-2009 04:04 PM
    robstaaass
    good stuff man, i really like the advice. My plan is to join a gym once i get some more cash together.
  3. Squabbles94806
    02-12-2009 02:15 PM
    Squabbles94806
    You look better than most of the "palookas" that post their *****. They pawn it off as if they're fooling around. But really they want feedback. Their ***** is hella slop.

You on the other hand, looks like your for real about it. My only advice, and this is a for real one, is get into a boxing gym ASAFCUKINP...

The clock's ticking and the more you spend time in a boxing gym, the waaay better.

I think your height and reach is your greatest weapons. Stick that jab like fly paper and ain't no one gonna fcuk wit choo.

You look pretty good on the bag from what i've seen, alls you gotta do is incorporate it into sparring; when you get there.

But who am I? What do i know? I ain't nobody special. I'm just a hubcab tryin to hold on in the fast lane.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.