Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Fenom
Conversation Between Fenom and FaustoGeraci
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
  1. FaustoGeraci
    07-14-2011 12:18 AM
    FaustoGeraci
    Hey I am never around on here anymore my man, just really busy, I saw that message that things are working out for you and God bless always bro. Are you still boxing? How is everything?
  2. FaustoGeraci
    02-23-2010 09:47 AM
    FaustoGeraci
    Good bro, just workin, doing the acting school thing, focusing on money but making time for some *****es on the side haha. You?
  3. Fenom
    02-19-2010 10:12 PM
    Fenom
    whats good homie how u been?
  4. FaustoGeraci
    02-19-2010 02:11 AM
    FaustoGeraci
    What's up my man? Long time.
  5. Fenom
    08-14-2009 10:47 AM
    Fenom
    Boxings good, im focused on gettin in shape right now... i dont think i got the last email, i'll check
  6. FaustoGeraci
    08-12-2009 09:45 PM
    FaustoGeraci
    How's the boxing going? And I emailed you about that acting stuff but you never replied. Have you done anything to start that process yet bro?
  7. Fenom
    08-11-2009 12:01 PM
    Fenom
    Working out getting in shape for boxing and I've decided I really wanna pursue acting, maybe not right right now but it's def a field I could see myself in for a while once I'm a lil older... but **** lifes too short to wait so y not now
  8. FaustoGeraci
    08-11-2009 01:21 AM
    FaustoGeraci
    Thanks bro. You're right. God bless you and yours always. What's new with you b? What have you been saying?
  9. Fenom
    07-30-2009 11:00 PM
    Fenom
    RIP ... i know this must be hard for you, hold ya head .. it'll be difficult but if your keep the faith in Christ and the Lord things will get better ..... smh, i just lost somebody close to me due to violence in June and im still feeling it so trust when i say you i feel you im not lying.

She may not be here on earth but now you got an angel lookin out for you
  10. FaustoGeraci
    07-30-2009 08:45 PM
    FaustoGeraci
    She was in Europe with her Dad on vacation, and just collapsed. She went into a coma, doctors found four cancerous tumors, and it was too late. She is in Heaven as of 6pm EST. Thanks for your prayers my man.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.