Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > deuce_drop
Conversation Between deuce_drop and futureofboxing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. futureofboxing
    06-16-2010 05:01 AM
    futureofboxing
    Cool I am going to go to whatever fight is being touted as the fight of 2011, considering Pacquiao vs. Mayweather happens in late 2010
  2. deuce_drop
    06-16-2010 04:53 AM
    deuce_drop
    dunno right now on the prospects, there are the guys that are being touted around right now by the networks and promotional companies, but as of right now, i've been distracted and haven't really be doing my homework as of late and from what i have seen, i don't want to point anyone out right at the moment.

as for begas being the best place for a mega fight, i would have to say yes. vegas has a lot of options as far as the size of the crowd, but vegas has more to offer beyond the fight, which makes it attractive for everyone who visits. the fight is only part of one night of two at the least, so it's better to go to a place that has stuff to do before and after the fight,
  3. futureofboxing
    06-16-2010 04:14 AM
    futureofboxing
    Do you think Vegas is the best place for a mega fight?
  4. futureofboxing
    06-16-2010 04:14 AM
    futureofboxing
    What young prospects do you think will have some electrifying fights? When I was watching Saul Alvarez in Vegas, I was imagining him and Omar Henry in a potential fight years down the line now that would be sick.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.