Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > biglou88
Conversation Between biglou88 and boxingfan76
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. biglou88
    10-25-2010 02:00 AM
    biglou88
    please man, that oil won't last long and that's a fact, and when that happens Mexico will tank. Your saying Ricans are a white mans puta when your the one being used and abused getting payed low wages and being deported back, prostitutes get more respect than that, plus border patrols are shooting at you guys on some scarface ****.
  2. boxingfan76
    10-24-2010 03:13 PM
    boxingfan76
    you didnt school shiaat, and yes mexico provides the usa with 25% of it soil, the rest comes from the middles east. we are the nations fastest growing group, and u guys are far bigger white mans putas. besides white man is the most hatedworld wide.
  3. biglou88
    10-23-2010 08:39 AM
    biglou88
    Boxing76, I just schooled you, 25 percent oil? and soon it will drop even lower and Mexicans will leave their country to work for anything. And i'm not laughing at it but this is a white mans world buddy so I guess were all putas.
  4. boxingfan76
    10-22-2010 04:40 PM
    boxingfan76
    we have a country your just the white mans puta well be the majority anyhow, not u. your owned by the usowned. there wouldnt be drug cartels if the usa werent a buncha drug addicts, I grew up here but , aint gonna let no smack talkin porta rican say yall are better yall aint shiaaat. in boxing or otherwise. yall have hot chicks tho. mexico at least has vast resources and provides the us with oil 25% of it whats puerto rico do? just produce kneeguel cottos and tita trinidad punching bags hah hah ha h ahah haha ha
  5. biglou88
    10-22-2010 02:25 AM
    biglou88
    Oh yea I almost forgot, 20 year old girl in Juarez became police chief because everyone else is living in fear. Now ask yourself this You really believe Mexico has its independence?
  6. biglou88
    10-22-2010 02:14 AM
    biglou88
    You must be an ignorant Mexican retard. You're talking about PR being owned, What about Mexico? How much land did the Americans take from you? Texas, Arizona, California? Which one? How many of you are being deported back to your country? being used as a scapegoat because of the American Economy if Mexico is so great why are you here? Why did your parents or grandparents cross the border? Why is Mexico is runned by drug Cartels? the truth is pretty soon it will need the great United States of America for help because it won't stand on its own for long. So before you let your hate blind you, think of your Country first.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.